The Greatest Jedi of All

yes, "The Exile" is the generic name given to the KOTOR2 character :)
But my point is that in a game, you must have unlimited power at your disposal in order for the inevitable "save the galaxy or destroy it" choice. So I don't think any character exclusively from a game should count.

which may have been why i listed only the npc's from the game... they're limited... the PC is basically unlimited... granted i did list Revan, but Revan pre-memory wipe was still awesome.

Revan by far. Simply because he was awesome before he had his memory wiped, and remained so afterwards in my case :D Another point being that the other Jedi Masters of the time still had a great fear of him after his memory was wiped.

I guess I'm one of the only ones who think that none of the four mentioned are the greatest. xD

I believe Kyp Durron will someday become the greatest of them all, even surpassing his mentor Luke Skywalker. ...I always liked Kyp. He was a cool, dark character. His and Luke's scenes from the three books of "Jedi Academy" (especially the ones where Kyp rebelled) inspired a fanfic of mine which was lost when our old computer crashed.

If we are talking about the greatest jedi in the movies it must be yoda
and here's why...

*He lived for 900 years

*He wasnt defeated by anyone(He died of old age)

*He has trained some of the greatest jedi/sith of all time-Count Dooku,Mace Windu,Luke Skywalker,Obi-Wan Kenobi(before Qui Gon Jinn took over),Ki-Adi Mundi and he also instructed all the younglings in the temple before they were assigned to a master

*He is more than a match for Darth Sidious and Count Dooku in Lightsaber combat(despit the fact that they are at least twice his size!) and in force ability

*He was grand master of the jedi council

*He has the highest midi-chlorian count (besides Anakin)

*He survived 'order 66'

*His powers have remained consistant with age(unlike Obi-Wan whose powers faded as he got older)

*He has never succumbed to the dark side(unlike Anakin/Dooku)

*His lightsaber matches his skintone:D

My Top Five:

1st: Yoda
2nd: Obi Wan
3rd: Anakin
4th: Ki Adi Mundi
5th: Qui Gon Jin

I'd have to say
Yoda
Luke
Obiwan
Anakin, when he was on the good side.
He was so powerful just that his inner tormoil and anger
got to the best of him:mad:

I think Luke is the most powerful. Not only has he got some cool moves, he's so good he brings out the best in everyone (think about vader)

Basing things out of the entire expanded Universe, I would have to place Exar Kun. Now he WAS a Dark Jedi, at least he became one anyways.

• Lived 4000 years BBY. (Before the Battle of Yavin IV)
  • Created a more efficient lightsaber design that has yet to be improved upon.
  • Invented the dual-bladed lightsaber made famous by Darth Maul
  • Wanted to study the Dark side and tap into it's power while remaining uncorrupt.
  • Killed his Jedi Master before his training was complete.
  • Defeated not one, but TWO Dark Lords of the Sith
  • Eventually succumbed to the dark side and waged war against the Jedi.
  • He was so powerful that he was even able to seal himself inside of the Massassi temples for 4000 years before finally luring Kyp Durron to the dark side and being defeated by Luke Skywalker and the rest of his Jedi Academy.
Look him up, he's pretty badass.

He also got Gantoris, and subjugated the entire population of a planet. And his double lightsaber had a single grip, which was even harder to use than the Darth Maul style one. Not that he needed a ligthsaber at that point.

He also took Ulic Qel-Droma as his apprentice, a jedi who actually completed his training, unlike Kun.

But I do not think a lot of power makes a good jedi. It does usually make a pretty bad ass jedi, however.

As far as the jedi who has overcome the most adversity, I'd have to say Luke would fit the bill. Of course, that is only because Yoda, and other jedi who have lived for hundreds of years are not nearly featured so often.

However, if you look through the histories, the galaxy does seem to share more years of piece than adversity(or so they say. I think if the extended universe goes on, writers will fill the years with galaxy threatening war. How many sith wars and jedi civil wars have there been already?).

Yet since Luke was declared a full jedi, he has involved himself in adversity year after year. He has no doubt trained more jedi than most masters of the old republic. I don't think he's caught up to Yoda yet, but who has?

I'd go with Luke.

'I met him in a swamp down in dagobah, where it babbles all the time like a giant carbonated soda, s,o,d,a, soda...'

Attachments

• Yoda Jack.jpg
    Yoda Jack.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 250
"Well, I've been around, but I ain't never seen A guy who looks like a muppet, but he's wrinkled and green Oh, my Yoda Yo-yo-yo-yo Yoda"

A lot of people are saying Mace defeated Sidious. But he did not. Palpatine knew Anakin would come, and he had to make it seem as if he was too weak and needed Anakin, just as Anakin needed him. Palpatine could have finished Mace off quite easily, only in the way that he fought could he show Anakin that the jedi were "taking over" as he had been trying to persuade Anakin. Yoda is still more powerful than Mace, but Sidious had nothing to hide when he fought yoda. Sidious wanted to eliminate Yoda, Anakin had to be instrumental in Mace's death for his transition. At least this is my opinion.
The best Jedi? Obi Wan and Yoda, Plo Koon also- simply because he looks cool!

Isn't there a jedi (can't remember the name) that is more powerful then any. He is in one of the books.

Back