The Greatest Jedi of All

The ROTS novel supports my opinion of mace being the greatest....his shatterpoint ability which he has been able to use since a child whilst full grown masters struggle to do it, the fact he invented the most dangerous and effective form of lightsaber combat and can use it without succumbing to the darkside, something everyone else who tried it were incapable of doing (i know depa didn't necessarily fall to vaapad, but kar vastor screwed with her head) then there is the fact that windu had palps beat, and would have killed him if anakin had not betrayed him, whereas Yoda got his ass thoroughly whooped by palps, and if you say Yoda is wise, he even says in shatterpoint and dark rendezvous that his old apprentice has become too wise for his own good, even as wise as yoda himself...so....

I say Anakin before he became to overwhelmed with the dark side and lost his focus, Palpatine turned him stronger but dumber

i would not say he became dumber, because the dark jedi are stronger and have sharper sences, the drawback of this is overconfidence, which has been the downfall of nearly all the sith

Director GL siad if Anakin did not have an accident in ep 3 then he would have been the greatest jedi

I love Obiwan.That aside,facts are facts,yodi is the only jedi or sith lord to never get his ass kicked.dooku whooped obi wan,obi wan whooped darth maul,anakin whooped dooku,and luke,and obi wan(yeah,I know old ben let him defeat him in "A New Hope",but we all know who would have won if the fight had continued,hehe.Anakin also sorta "whooped" the emperor throwing him down the reactor core.Of course Obi wan really whooped Anakin in Sith cutting his legs off.Darth Maul whooped Quigon,Obiwan whooped that retarded robot General Grevious.Samuel L.Jackson was great as Mace Windu.He killed the baddest bounty hunter in the galaxy(Jango Fett.He whooped The Emperor,but he wasn`t strong enough with the force to avoid Anakin........Hmmm......Could someone tell me in which Star Wars film Yoda gets his little green butt handed to him in a fight? Recalling that happening,I`m not.

I think that mace's former padawan Depa Billaba is stronger she is a master at vaapad and she almost beat him when she was weak because her greater mark of illumination was cut from her head that made her weak she would of won if it dident happen so she is stronger than mace.
crashman009 said:
no Anakin would be no match for mace

chump said:
Qui Gon Jin, he taught Yoda and Obi Wan how to become one with the force.

ZOMG!! THANK YOU FOR NOTICING!!!!

Everytime I think of Qui-Gon, there is a little mess in my pants. And for some reason, I always think of Jerry Seinfeld doing a bit on the master, going something like this: "What's the deal...with Qui-Gon Jinn? I mean, that hair!"

Qui-Gon's a bad ass AND my boyfriend. There is no question that Liam Neeson is the greatest man to ever walk this earth. Period

That the fundamentals of a dual-phase lightsaber are not rare. This type of lightsaber can be achieved by any lightsaber with two or more actively used crystals in the energy loop, or it can be a property granted by a special functioning of the power cell. Its most basic manifestation within the weapon is the ability to alter the length of the beam or cutting section. Anakin Skywalker's lightsaber is dual-phase capable, for example.

it all depends... greatest jedi in the movies is undoubtedly Yoda!

But Any of the jedi from KotoR series are much more powerful than any 'modern' jedi. Jedi/Sith skills have been in decline for millennia... i mean look at Bastila's battle meditation ability... capable of manipulating entire fleets of starships in battle...
Revan. nuff said
Darth Nihilus. capable of destroying all the life on entire planets.
None

it all depends... greatest jedi in the movies is undoubtedly Yoda!

But Any of the jedi from KotoR series are much more powerful than any 'modern' jedi. Jedi/Sith skills have been in decline for millennia... i mean look at Bastila's battle meditation ability... capable of manipulating entire fleets of starships in battle...
Revan. nuff said
Darth Nihilus. capable of destroying all the life on entire planets.
None of the Jedi/Sith in the 'modern' setting compare to these titans of Force Users.

I'd agree with the thing about Darth Nihilus, except that i killed him easily in the game :p
I'd have to say "The Exile" (wikipedia it) as the most powerful, since he's pretty much whatever you make him.
If you discount games, which I think best, then Yoda would be the greatest. Most experience and power. If you really want to know how powerful a Jedi is, ask yourself: "What if they went to the dark side?"

Can you imagine a Star Wars character more powerful than Yoda with the full capabilities of both sides of the Force?

The Exile is the player character in KotoR 2 right?
Then i'd have to agree... the Force Bond thing that the Exile has with virtually every sentient and even robotic being is an incredible power... not to mention the slew of other abilities at his or her disposal.

Back