Which is your favorite character from Ice Age ?

Which is your favorite character from Ice Age ?

• MANNI

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • Ellie

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • SID

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Scrat

Votes: 9 64.3%
  • Diego

Votes: 6 42.9%

• Total voters
Has to be scrat he sort of reminds me of me. Trying frantically to get the prize, but something always goes wrong!

The squirrel with the nut. I don't know what its name is, but that little guy rocks.

I voted for Scrat. He's a great stand-alone character and even has an additional little story in the bonus features.

The others are all great characters, but it's hard to single out just one. It wasn't a single character who carried the movie, but the way they all worked together.

Got to be Manny, as he reminds me so much of me in the mornings...

I cast the first vote....for Scrat. I spent most of the film wanting to punch Sid and can appreciate why the other sloths abandoned him.

i saw ice age to just see little squirrel....the little squirrel was really good...

Ice Age: The Dawn of the Dinosaurs (2009)

Eh,now this sounds weird. Is it to be a prequel? Cos the ice Age came WAY after the dinos! Of course in earths geological history there have been many ice ages but in the first film there were people!

re: Ice Age: The Dawn of the Dinosaurs (2009)

Wouldn't be the first time a Hollywood studio rewrote history in the name of entertainment...:rolleyes:

I was all ready to get incredibly angry at this blatant disregard for the chronological order of things (and I really get angry whenever dinosaurs appear where they shouldn't -- except for Jurassic Park, which is just kick-ass). But it seems there is some kind of reason for dinosaurs popping up at this time. I think something along the lines of being trapped in ice and then defrosted (a la the plot of the first film).

OK, just looked on that god of websites, Wikipedia. Turns out it's a tropical paradise full of dinosaurs and other reptiles beneath the layers of ice (as you do...) And Simon Pegg voices one of the characters! He's a one-eyed dinosaur hunting weasel. Ooh, and there's a Baryonyx in the film...nice.

I'm looking forward to this movie since I enjoyed the first two. I'm not worried about any discrepency about chronology. My kids are 7 and 8 years old and very into dinosaurs. Already they are well old enough to understand inaccuracies in cartoons and movies they see, so I doubt any problems in this way could be damaging. ;)

Besides, the original Ice Age movie has them passing both Stonehenge and Old Faithful, as well as a frozen example of the evolution of sloths, and a spaceship with the baby giving the Vulcan salute. So you really have to be able to suspend disbelief to enjoy these movies anyway. :)

Who really cares? The Ice Age series is for fun, so what if the science isn't particularly accurate.

Me + inaccuracies about Dinosaurs = major rant.

It's one of my real pet peeves.

Don't even get me started on the so-called Brontosaurus.

I like the good olf Brontosaurus!

and besides anyone who is a fan of Ice Age already knows the important stuff - like the Squirrel Scratch causing continental drift!

Back