What Game Are You Currently Playing?

I haven't played much recently (I'm yet to start Heavy Rain, believe it or not!).

I was bored yesterday and today, so I went through two older games (I'm not yet ready to pour a week into a new game):

Yesterday I played up to the hotel in Uncharted 2.

Today, I got the final three trophies in Assassin's Creed 2 - get all the feathers, wear the Auditore cloak in all five areas and the Platinum Trophy for getting the rest of the trophies. Productive day was productive. :D

Not been gaming much as of late due to college. But I have been playing some Final Fantasy XIII which I got months after everyone else. That and I decided to try my hand at some Mirror's Edge speed runs, I'm at like 3.12 and so stupidly close to the 'qualifying' time it's not funny.

I'm playing Fallout New Vegas. Its good and pretty much the same as Fallout3 but in Vegas(duh,obviously). I get the impression the map isn't quite as big though,shame.
Is anyone else playing Fallout New Vegas on PS3?If yes, does the game freeze for a second every now and then?Its really irritating me and i don't know if its the game thats like that or my PS3.

Got a bit bored with Arcania and now playing Fallout: New Vegas. So far I'm missing the urbanised areas that one had in FO3, but haven't reached Vegas yet, so I'll give it more time.

Finished Bioshock 2 on PS3 and Force Unleashed 2 on PS3. Now playing Gears of War 2 on 360.

Bioshock 2 was pretty good.
Force Unleashed was good but disgraceful in how short it was. Massive rip-off.

just finished call of duty: modern warfare 2 today. not quite as enthralling as the first, but it had its moments. i'm looking forward to the spec ops part of the game... hoping it will hold me over until i can get black ops for xmas.

also gave up on god of war and mlb 10. but am finally going to delve into red dead redemption. im pretty excited.

FallOut New Vegas is seriously awesome. the best thing that Bethesda could have done, was pass the franchise back to those who are essentially the games original creators (since so many Obsidian peeps are Black Isle peeps). FNV benefits from the graphical pretty of any Bethesda game, matched with the nearly unrivalled ability to tell a compelling story that Obsidian brings, complete with companions, companion quests, convoluted side-quests that can be completely ignored, but add SO much to the game when you actually do them.

I'm playing an old game that was never released in the US. It's called Seiken Densetsu 3 (or Secret of Mana 2). It's a lot of fun so far!

Lately I have gone back to playing Bioware's masterpiece, NeverWinter Nights, because my main gaming computer had the motherboard fail and I had to piece together an older Pentium 4 system with a 128MB AGP graphics display card.

This game is timeless, the community is still going strong with new mods coming out every day. This has to be one of the best computer RPG's ever made, you can play single player, multiplayer, and even persistant multiplayer worlds with Dungeon Master support. Trust me until you have tried a game with a really good DM running it, you have yet to experience the true potential of online multiplayer gaming, WoW does not hold a candle to what is possible because there are no DM's in that game.

The forums for NWN have been recently moved to Bioware's new Social site Choose Language | BioWare Social Network so the posts there have yet to build up to what they were at the old site. However if you visit the new site you will see that there is still to this day lots of activity for a game that was released in 2002 and it has gone through many enhancements and upgrades from the developer Bioware but more importantly from the NWN community of Modders.

A really great game, give it a try if you have not yet....

How're you finding F1 2010?

I was tempted to buy it, but the pit lane bug really put me off.