What Game Are You Currently Playing?

Just beat Baal on Diablo 2 and he was easier than Diablo which was a relief. Is Diablo 3 any good?

David said: Is Diablo 3 any good?

I liked Diablo 3. You should try it out. :)

As for those playing Fallout 4, I'm really slow when it comes to these types of games (finding stuff to buff up your perks) because I search every nook and cranny. Loving it so far. :love:

I tend to do that as well.

It's particularly worth it in this game for the collectibles.

I really fancy getting Fallout 4 for my PS4 it looks lovely. Fallout 3 was great.

I might treat myself at Christmas.

I was less taken with Fallout 3, but 4 is excellent. It's better than Skyrim (I think), and may be better than The Witcher 3 (right now I'd probably say The Witcher has it, but we'll see how that stands when I finish the main quest).

As mentioned in my review (link on prior page), the depth of the companions was the most pleasant surprise.

Ill be honest. I bought a PS4 and I have played a grand total of no more than 10-20 hours on it combined across the games I have played. Little bit of GTA, little bit of AA: Black Flag. I really should start playing it - especially now I am at an age in my life where I have good disposable income.

Alas in an evening I just CBA!

Get The Witcher 3 as well. 'tis an excellent game.

Written an early, spoiler-free review of Fallout 4: http://thaddeusthesixth.blogspot.co.uk/2015/11/fallout-4-ps4-first-impressions.html

Short version would be that it's very good.
I just finished it yesterday... I feel a void. This is an odd feeling. I've not felt like this from a game for ages. The reason why it's particularly odd, is because Fallout is a game where you can have multiple playthroughs, but somehow, I feel like I have made the best playthrough I'd ever make on this game and that I shouldn't bother doing another one. Especially since there's no level cap. I think I'll just keep building up this character until I make her so powerful, she's essentially a Goddess. And I'm sure the first expansion isn't too far off.

What a game.

I had a similar feeling to that with The Last Of Us, although obviously that's much more linear.

Hard to say what I'll do when my character does the main quest and most of the other stuff that grabs my fancy. I like the absence of a level cap and the ability to boost stats as well as acquire perks upon levelling.

RE: Diablo III, I recently played through the whole thing (without playing any of the previous ones, story of my life when it comes to games) and really enjoyed it. I found I kept cranking up the difficulty quite often as my character got mad-powerful but I quite enjoyed that. The relentless smashing of demons was very fun and the final fight was a real challenge.

So yeah, I am well into Fallout 4. I think it's safe to say that I am finally enjoying a Fallout ;) I haven't moved all that far through the main quest yet because I am loving the settlement part of it all. Recently got the Castle and am kitting that out (I had to fight the big beastie three times because the quest kept bugging straight after -- it seems that whenever something does bug like that you just have to keep going until it sorts itself out). I've also got another five or six settlements around, four of which are doing pretty well and I've got recruitment signals up to start filling them out.

Also just joined the Brotherhood of Steel last night because they enticed me with their massive balloon.

That makes it sound dirty...

"I'll dress up in power armour for you, but only because your balloon is soooo big."

I've also just got the Castle. Took me a while; I had to perfect my Fleeing Mongoose combat style to win the battle. I've only really enswankified Sanctuary, though I've made a few improvements to one or two other places.

Didn't have a bug, fortunately. What platform are you on (I'm PS4)?

Heh, I may have deliberately made that sound saucey. But it is massive. That was an awesome bit, stepping out onto the roof and seeing that go overhead.

There was a great deal of hiding behind walls and lobbing grenades during that bit, I will admit. As well as eating my entire stock of food because that vomit crap was deadly.

I'm on the XBox. Every time she died and it told me to meet the Minutemen in the Courtyard, Preston had fecked off elsewhere. The first couple of times I tried to follow him to where he was but he just kept skipping around. Finally I just plugged in the radio and fast travelled a couple of times and he turned up where he was supposed to be.

I also used grenades (my hoarding tendencies helped a lot, as I had a stockpile).

No issues on the PS4, though I'm sure there'll be console-specific bugs elsewhere.

Also just joined the Brotherhood of Steel last night because they enticed me with their massive balloon.
Admit it, the moment you saw them arrive was epic. Hopefully you had the radio off and heard the soundtrack. From that moment, I was their pawn. But... well... at least I was until something changed. That's part of what made my playthrough so dramatic. Whenever you guys finish the game, be sure to say what you done in the end. I'd be really interested to see how much our conclusions differed.

The choice I made in the end was painful.

But I have no regrets. I didn't do it for glory. No greater good, no just cause. All for revenge. :mad:

Currently playing Star Craft: Legacy of the Void.

Have to say a little dissapointed. I'm just playing it for the resolution to the character arcs which started nearly twenty years ago.

Just had Star Wars Battlefront delivered! Woohoo!

Yup, I've been playing this since release (so far stats say I have clocked in 37 hours, but most of that has been in Fighter Squadron). I'm very impressed with the fluidity and fidelity, but it seems a bit lite compared to BF 1 & 2, and there is little finesse to playing outside of Fighter Squadron. IGN or someone said that this is a game you shouldn't expect to stay alive in, and will be respawning at least 10 times. To me that's just clumsy and imbalanced. Most people are complaining about the DLC model for this title but I suppose that is the way gaming is going these days. I just wish it were a bit more diverse.

As for MP idiot bugbears: when you power up as Slave 1 or MF, and some total ****hat kamikazes the MF or Slave 1 into you for a cheap kill. It really bugs me.

phyrebeat kills.jpg

Got frustrated with Star Wars Battlefront, some amazing moments but too many frustrating ones for me.

Back to something much more to my tastes with the new DLC for Bloodborne: The Old Hunters - and my goodness on NG+ it's tough!