What Game Are You Currently Playing?

Re: What Are You Currently Playing? (2009)

Counter-Strike: Source. I've had one version of CS or another ever since the first one came out years and years ago, but I have never gotten into it until recently. In fact, I downright hated it until recently.

Elder Scrolls 3: Morrowind (I'm the furthest I've ever gotten) and for nostaliga and mind numbing purposes The Lost Mind of Dr Brain

Stronghold Crusaders - loads of castle building and sieging fun :)
also messing around with the Battlelords Warcry 3 demo

oh and I finished a game recently - Giants Citizen Kabuto!

I'm back into World of Warcraft - concentrating on my level 47 Human Paladin.

I actually have a burning desire to go back and create a new character for Oblivion: Elder Scrolls. However, my recent attempts have been thwarted by the fact I have a nine month old daughter who demands my real-world attention!

I'll have to settle for the occasional match on Football Manager 2008.

I actually have a burning desire to go back and create a new character for Oblivion: Elder Scrolls. However, my recent attempts have been thwarted by the fact I have a nine month old daughter who demands my real-world attention!

I'll have to settle for the occasional match on Football Manager 2008.

Indeed Oblivion is immensely addictive, you will have to wait another couple of years to play it. lol:D

Indeed Oblivion is immensely addictive, you will have to wait another couple of years to play it. lol:D

I surely will Kyektulu! The late nights spent playing computer games have been replaced by late nights learning the game of being a parent :eek:

Still, I wouldn't have it any other way :)

I'm keen to get my hands on a copy of Oblivion. Haven't seen it about here for some time. Heading to a couple of game stores tomorrow, though, so hopefully I'll turn it up.

I bought NFL Head Coach off eBay last week and it arrived on Wednesday, so I've been playing that the last couple of days. A great concept, though I think not particularly well executed. I'm a little annoyed that the updated 2009 edition isn't coming to PC...

I'm playing Resistance 2 and it's great
I'm also having a few races in Gran Tourismo and my eldest has just bought all 3 Lego titles, so I'm having fun with those as well

Civilization IV: Beyond the Sword and King's Bounty.

I'm keen to get my hands on a copy of Oblivion.

Oblivion as in The Elder Scrolls IV? If so, great game. It has a lot going for it.

I'm playing Eternal Sonata right now. Well, when I'm playing. Fortunately I've been writing lately so I haven't been playing that much...

I like the way it tells the story of Chopin at the same time. Actually get to learn something from it!

Well, I still haven't found a copy of Oblivion - plenty of Morrowind, strangely, and the Oblivion expansions, but not the original. I have picked up a few new games in the last week - Medal of Honor: Airborne, Need for Speed: Most Wanted, Company of Heroes, and Sim City 4. So far I've been playing Most Wanted the most, due mainly to its accessibility...

Echochrome FINALLY got trophy support so I been playing a bit of that.

Killzone 2 next week.

Street Fighter 2 HD Remix - In anticipation of the new Street Fighter IV release, have bought & downloaded the recently released SF2: HD Remix from Sony's PSN... keeping me occupied till my SF4 comes through which should be 2 days from now.

Also anticipating the release of Resident Evil 5 which is due for release March 13th here in the UK and the much awaited arrival of the new Diablo 3 of which the release date is yet to be announced.

I am currently playing DotA and WoW (both online games).

DotA is played using Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne (computer game) while being online in something called Garena (don't know how to explain that one... Maybe you could call it "The Master of the Network Connection" as it let's you play with anyone else in the world)

and for WoW (World of Warcraft) you only need internet and a few GB :p Really cool. (also computer game)