Fave Clips from Show?

tommyt

Hello, My name is Jay and I am a Huge trekkie here I am so sad about the demise of the show it makes me more upset that it has become controversial but I think you can start to look back and see what made the show special to begin with from now on. Has anyone checked out this site upn.com/shows/enterprise/fan_favorites/ You can win stuff if you enter right away too. What is your fave show?

I think I enjoyed the original because *ahem* it was original. So original that my whole family got together and ate dinner while watching it. So it also has sort of a sentimental value attached to it. The following series became so normal that it lost that original spark. I'm not terribly sad to see it go because, frankly, it needed to die before the endless 'trying to continue the magic of the original' killed that spark.

Much as we'd like things that we enjoy to continue on forever, they really can't. Some authors have this same trouble, their series is so successful that they continue even after they've lost that *something* that made it so special in the first place.

I agree - the original is timeless.
I have some enjoyable moments from TNG, DS9 & Voyager, but the original series is just one great story after another.

It's hard to pick a favourite episode for the Original series though. I was watching "The Deadly Years" last night, which I hadn't seen for ages and enjoyed it a lot (I never noticed the first time round when Dr McCoy has a go at "Spunk" - classic! :D )