What actors could play your favourite animated characters in a film?

Constantine Opal

Wampa Worrier
Years ago, (and I mean years!), I used to watch Dungeons & Dragons and go over in my head who I thought would be ideal to play the parts of the characters if it were ever made into a film... (of course I mean this D&D film, not THAT D&D film :D).

Back then, I thought Christopher Walken would make a fantastic Venger, and that John Cusack was MADE for the part of Eric the Cavalier. Obviously Tiamat, Uni and the Shadow demon would stay as is, (I hadn't quite figured that part out, CGI not being around then!) and then it sort of crumbled from there. I had Venger and Eric sorted, but as to the rest?

Well, today is here, but alas, I have run dry of ideas for the rest of the cast... Hank the Ranger... we have to be careful. Lots of girlies out there 'hankered' for Hank, (personally I adored Venger), and as for the others? I'm coming up dry! Any ideas?

i have so many but can't remember rite now.

well he's not an actor. but Jae Joong from DBSK to me, suits Raito from deathnote. the voice and all.

I like your idea for Eric and I also like your choice for Venger.

My thoughts on the question: :rolleyes: Hmmm.....

Dungeon Keeper has to be: Mini Me (Verne Troyer)

Hank the Ranger: Kiefer Sutherland

Eric the Cavalier: Guy from Merlin (BBC One's recent version(?)) or Shia LaBeouf

Diana the Acrobat: Teyla from Stargate Atlantis (I thought she would have made a great Wonder Woman too).

Sheila the Thief: Jewel Staite from Firefly.

Presto the Magician: Guy that plays Jimmy Olsen in Smallville (I think he may have also been Iceman in X-Men?)

Bobby the Barbarian: Difficult as he was a little younger. Gonna have to pluck this one out of the air...the kid that played Boba Fett in the prequels.

Shadow... Jimmy Olsen/Ice man from X-men as Presto. That is inspired!!! He fits exactly! I like the idea of Shia being Eric as well.

Why oh why is Peter Jackson never reading a thread when you want him to! Come on... pleeeeeease make D&D into a fillum! (And not the tosh based on the game!).

i would love to see a Trigun movie with Depp as Vash.. he would fit perfectly.. and a re-do of CoM/LF with Eric Idle in teh role, instead of that ruddy David Jason.

and i would have loved to see a young Haley Joel Osment play Naruto in a live action.. he would just fit.. i dunno why but i cant think of anyone else to fill teh role..

aslo as a long shot Rhys Ifans as either Ichigo or Urahara Kisuke