July Photo Challenge - Blue

Two votes, woo! I was thrilled when I just had one. But it looks like BookStop might just run away with it. Can't wait for the next challenge...

For my part I was going to vote for Foxbat's flag all the way through until OR posted. That first shot looks so good it should be on the cover of a gemstone book. Won my vote, though it was hard to decide, a lot of great shots.

Whoa...three votes? I didn't expect that! Thanks, OR; I admit that it took quite some time trying to get an adequate shot of the lantern and shed :D But I quite like creating my own scenes to photograph. And blue sheds are the best!

Muchos looking forward to the next month's competition.

Well to be honest I didn't even know there was a photo comp thread and so just jumped in without seeing the earlier posts.
So whats the theme for August?

Hmmm - I'm tempted to go with another color based theme since it really seemed to bring out everyone's creativity. Is that lame?

Oh, I have an idea - "Night" It's pretty open-ended to let creativity flow, and it's not particularly easy to get good night photos, so it's a challenge.

And the winner is.....

Bookstop!!!

Congratulations to Bookstop for winning the first Chrons Photo Challenge!! :D You indeed do get to select the topic for the next challenge. When you have made your decision go ahead and start a new thread for the August Photo Challenge.

And thanks to everyone for participating!! I'm looking forward to next month's challenge!!​