Kingdom Hearts/Final Fantasy

Kingdom Hearts 1 and 2 are out on the Playstation 2. Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories is out for the Gameboy Advance. I think there's a PSP version of the first Kingdom Hearts too, but I'm not sure.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but GBA games are playable on the DS, aren't they?

You can get plots and characters from GameFAQs and Wikipedia. But I highly recommend playing the game(s). They're a lot of fun and a much fuller experience than a plot outline.

The main song for both of the kingdom hearts is sung by Utada Hikaru, the songs are called Simple and Clean for Kingdom hearts and Passion for Kingdom Hearts 2, hopes this helps. The game itself has alot of the disney characters with some cameos by the final fantasy characters, you can even fight sephiroth in the first one, but not in the second one (I think).

No, but they are made by the same company.

There is a cameo or two of Final Fantasy characters in the Kingdom Hearts games.

I, however, have only played the first Kingdom Hearts. It's a real time battle rpg, set in several worlds (as the game progresses) that have been in Disney movies.

This is a PS2 game though.

The story line is fairly typical, boy needs to save universe from bad guy, but the hook of the game is the Disney tie in. Things like going into the world of Wonderland for quests and fighting along side Donald and Goofy.

From my experience, I enjoyed it, but didn't find it to be great.

the game is pretty enjoyable, likable characters both the protagonist and antagonist, though not sure about the support characters. The gumi ship is good (espcially the customizablity in kingdom hearts II). Alot of the soundtrack for the game is composed by Yoko Shimomura.