A man walks into...

Discussion in 'Humour' started by Who's Wee Dug, Apr 21, 2008.

Who's Wee Dug

Who's Wee Dug New Member

[FONT=Tahoma, new york]A man walks into a bar with a paper bag.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Tahoma, new york]He sits down and places the bag on the counter.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Tahoma, new york]The bartender walks up and asks what's in the bag.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Tahoma, new york]The man reaches into the bag and pulls out a little man, about 9' high and sets him on the counter. [/FONT]
    [FONT=Tahoma, new york]He reaches back into the bag and pulls out a small piano, setting it on the counter as well.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Tahoma, new york]He reaches into the bag once again and pulls out a tiny piano bench, which he places in front of the piano.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Tahoma, new york]The little man sits down at the piano, and starts playing a beautiful Piece by Mozart![/FONT]
    [FONT=Tahoma, new york]'Where on earth did you get that?' says the bartender.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Tahoma, new york]The man responds by reaching into the paper bag.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Tahoma, new york]This time he pulls out a magic lamp. He hands it to the bartender and says: 'Here. Rub it.'[/FONT]
    [FONT=Tahoma, new york]So the bartender rubs the lamp, and suddenly there's a gust of smoke and a beautiful genie is standing before him.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Tahoma, new york]'I will grant you one wish... Just one wish... each person is only allowed one!'[/FONT]
    [FONT=Tahoma, new york]The bartender gets real excited. Without hesitating he says, 'I want a million bucks[/FONT]
    [FONT=Tahoma, new york]A few moments later, a duck walks into the bar. It is soon followed by another duck, then another[/FONT]
    [FONT=Tahoma, new york]Pretty soon, the entire bar is filled with ducks and they keep coming![/FONT]
    [FONT=Tahoma, new york]The bartender turns to the man and says, 'Y'know, I think your Genie's' a little deaf. I asked for a million bucks, not a million Ducks.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Tahoma, new york]'No sh*t!!' says the man, 'do you really think I asked for a 9 inch Pianist?:D[/FONT]
    Ursa major

Ursa major Bearly Believable Staff Member

Ice fyre

Ice fyre Dark Lord

A man walks into a bar, ouch.
    You really think he would have seen it.
    HardScienceFan

HardScienceFan 'what to eat' fan

great one,WWD

if a little naughty

but only a little:D