Who said that?

Sweet! Um...

"I was a monstrous young fellow, someone should have sliced out my vile tongue."

Sounds like Tyrion... most likely speaking to Oberyn or mayhaps Varys.

Stinking double post!!!

Will someone please explain, in luddite terminology please, how to delete a double post?

There theemth to be a thlight ithue with your etheth.

Methinkth thith quote thall prove theriouthly thtrenouth on your memorieth...

"He is no man for sitting in a tent while his carpenters build siege towers. He has ridden out with his knights thrice already, to chase down raiders or storm a stubborn holdfast."

That's someone talking about Jaime I think. Probably Edmure or Blackfish. I'll have to look it up.

EDIT: As I thought, the Blackfish.

"The common people pray for rain, healthy children, and a summer that never ends. It is no matter to them if the high lords play their game of thrones, so long as they are left in peace."

Last edited:
"The common people pray for rain, healthy children, and a summer that never ends. It is no matter to them if the high lords play their game of thrones, so long as they are left in peace."

Ser Jorah Mormont to Daenarys Targaryen, after her proclamation that the commonfolk pray for her return.

"But say nothing of prophecies and dragons, unless you fancy poison in your porridge."

"She don't know me," he said, "but I knows her, oh, yes. The wolf girl."

I dont know his name, but that was a stableboy who tried to take Arya to Queen Cersei after Eddard Stark refused to acknowledge Joffrey as the new king, a bit after Syrio Forel was killed, and she was trying to flee from the Red Keep out of lannister hands.
The stableboy wanted to get a reward.

Back