Who said that?

"Had it been me I would have flayed you for your stupidity rather than praising this folly of the fords."

Too obvious...but I love the quote :)

“I mean,” said the Blackfish, “that you owe His Grace your thanks for his forbearance. He played out that mummer’s farce in the Great Hall so as not to shame you before your own people. Had it been me I would have flayed you for your stupidity rather than praising this folly of the fords.”
Blackfish to Edmure.

It's my turn, but Dolorous Edd guessed once and didn't have his. I give my turn to him.

“I mean,” said the Blackfish, “that you owe His Grace your thanks for his forbearance. He played out that mummer’s farce in the Great Hall so as not to shame you before your own people. Had it been me I would have flayed you for your stupidity rather than praising this folly of the fords.”
Blackfish to Edmure.

It's my turn, but Dolorous Edd guessed once and didn't have his. I give my turn to him.

Well played, good sir :)

OK, here it is.

"We all should be in motley tonight, for this is fool's business we're about"

I somehow feel this has some connection to House Frey :( But I can't quite put my finger on it... I'll take a guess. Is it Catelyn to Robb or something like that in AGOT when they try to cross at the Twins?

Just realising I could be COMPLETELY off by book, characters and setting but what the hell :)

I somehow feel this has some connection to House Frey :( But I can't quite put my finger on it... I'll take a guess. Is it Catelyn to Robb or something like that in AGOT when they try to cross at the Twins?

Just realising I could be COMPLETELY off by book, characters and setting but what the hell :)
Your guess is not correct. Sorry, no Catelyn, Robb or Frey(s).

Yay, I looked it up, my guess of Davos is correct.

"Ser Davos moved aside to make room on the bench. "We all should be in motley tonight," he said gloomily as Cressen seated himself, "for this is fool's business we're about."

“Lysa,” Catelyn said, “if you’re right about the Lannisters, all the more reason we must act quickly. We—”
“Not in front of the baby,” Lysa said. “He has a delicate temper, don’t you, sweet one?”
Lady Lysa to Catelyn

Guess this one:
“It’s a raven. It eats corpses.”

Back