Jennifer Fallon

rune

rune
Anyone fans of this author?

Anyone got any tips on her books :D

I'm thinking of getting The Lion of Senet (Bk 1 Second Sons) by Fallon and wondered if anyone else had read it :)

Hi Rune!

I know this is sort of duplicating posts but I thought I'd post the same reply I gave you recently in case anyone else is looking in. Hope you don't mind too much? :eek:

BTW I'm having a great time at the modern Myths and Legends conference here in Canberra, OZ. Jennifer Fallon was guest of Honour and was fun to listen to! Cool lady!! :cool:

**Previuos post**
I'd say her second sons trilogy, which is independent from her Demon Childs trilogy that you are currently reading is better.

I'm not saying she's brilliant but she's certainly not the worst I've ever read.

All the best.
**End Of Post**

Sorry I know it doesn't add to what you wanted to know but maybe I can find something else out... :D

Have you read any of her books Gollum and what did you think of them?

rune said:
Have you read any of her books Gollum and what did you think of them?

Sadly I've read bits and pieces of bioth trilogies mentioned but I will be getting the books soon enough to add to my growing pile.

The opinion of 1 trilogy over the other comes from my own general impressions but also several friends and contacts who have read both series and all reckon Second Sons is better.

If you like I could provide a summary based on their impressions? Best I could do for the moment, sorry... :(

BTW I attended the dawn ANZAC ceremony in Canberra commemorating our fallen war heros, very moving experience!

Bye for now.. :D