Character Naming chain

Maris Farnsworth

Left home to fend for herself at a young age, to finally reach a position of power which she can now use to destroy those who try to stand in her way.

Rona Cintalius

A slight child, timid and shy, few people held any expectations for the boy. When he wasn't in the library with his head in the books, it was near impossible to find him at all. He grew, as all boys do, into a surprising young man, full of intellectual ambition, surpassing the assumptions of all that knew him.

Eugene Roddenberry

The yellow code wasn't significant until he reached his eighteenth birthday, and then things started to get strange. He could read minds, but that was just a parlour trick. Now he could write them as well.

Silas Sturgous

Always the bridesmaid but never the bride, once neglected and rejected, now vengeful and violent

Quintocento, the Five Hundredth Son

Parlourmaid to the court of Axelrod VIII of Explainiaseph, also adopts a secret identity to fight evil throughout the twin kingdoms of Foreignwide and Herondehrr (please give both identities, if you know them :) )

Welcome, wprr1, to our perpetual nightmare world, hope you'll have a great time without too many of us pedants pointing out stuff like, oh I dunno, how you're meant to leave a description for the next player, not name and describe as you go, for instance :).

So, in this case, you've named the "Parlourmaid to the court of Axelrod VIII of Explainiaseph" as Fritz Fitzgerald, and left "Of Irish and German parents. Drinks too much and starts wars" as a character for whom I now have to think of a name.

See? Fun, ain't it? Let's carry on from there, anyway, with ....

Of Irish and German parents. Drinks too much and starts wars.

Benito Moose O'Lini (there's a bit of Italian in his heritage, too :D)

My description for you to name:

The perpetual procrastinator (it's the one thing she's really good at), she has won the lottery twice and put off collecting her winnings until it was too late. But somehow, she's still one of the cheeriest people you could hope to meet.

Pollyanna Plentitude

And for my next trick, I won't go to Bourbon street. I'm wiser than an owl. My ex-girfriend told me that a sea-shell called a cowl will bring you good luck. We must have had twenty of them. If the charm of the cowl was in fact true, then I guess it was good luck that I broke up with her. Now I have a new ex-girlfriend - my Wife. "Who might I be?" (He said, inquisitively) :)

"You might be Groucho Marx," he answered enigmatically, "but probably not."

Jacques Lafitte, brother of Pierre Le Toe who plays lap-steel guitar in Leggy Lulu's Lizard Lounge with the frere of his pere, Ankle Francois.

Name this male creature:

Nightclub owner, moody and miserable having lost the love of his life to some liberal cause or another, he sits with his piano-playing buddy for nights on end, asking him to play the same song over and over and over. It might have been the beginning of a beautiful friendship, but was destined only to be the start of a terrible emptiness. His only hope? That someone will destroy the planet. Only then may all his hopes and dreams and losses and regrets be permanently obliterated, along with all that has caused them.

Cylan Desrow

Long since forgotten, she spent her days wandering the wilderness, befriending fuzzy creatures. Some would say it was a lonely life, but not she, for every flower was willing to bend there ear, and every creature willing to aid her. The trees sang her to sleep each night, and blanketed her in there leaves, and the critters saw that she never went hungry.

She died among those flowers and trees, and the animals wept at her feet.

Priscilla Poinsettia

But, who's this? :D

He made his living out of pretending to be other people. Politicians, actors, celebrities, none was he incapable of impersonating, no voice was beyond him, not subtlety of movement could long remain a mystery to him. Uniquely, he was equally convincing in his portrayals of females and males. They called him The Chameleon, but he was much better known as ....

Uncle Raven

He is a member of a rather wealthy, extended family. Like many of his family, he had a talent, in his case it was magic. He spent most his his time running his bar-n-grill, and to look at him you wouldn't know that he came from money.

Alex (Alexander) Manford

She is a young half blood Native American girl who has ran away from home. Destitute and desperately hungry she trudged along the dusty back roads of Arizona delusional and dieing of hunger and thirst. As dusk draws near in stead of respite from the unrelenting sun she barely survives being mauled to death by some strange deceased animal. She awakens the next morning her wounds scabbed over, her thirst slaked and her insides gnawing with a unceasing craving for raw flesh.

(Talk about raising a thread from the dead!)

Dawn Waters

She's a pretty girl with plenty pretty friends. Her parents both work two jobs to send her to a privet school, though this is a closely guarded secret. She has long curly hair. Dark cheery eyes. A bubbly laugh. She appears to be the classic queen of the school type, only with two major exceptions : her face isn't her face and her name isn't her name...

Hope Chameleo

The last of her line, she is the daughter of a queen who was forced to marry an evil anti-monarchist. Disowned by her father, she was forced underground after her mother's execution. In the eyes of loyalists, she is a goddess, and they would serve her to their death without question. She is proud, and a captive of the Second Revolutionary Council. She must do as she is told or face summary execution. Her symbol of power is a tiny (but intricate) tattoo of a red rose between her breasts.

Bonita LaChance

Born to a widow dressmaker, her father died of the wighting pox three months before her birth. With little time to care for a child, and fearing she may too be carrying the pox, her mother sent her from Falengrad to the provincial town of Visczeky. It was here where she learnt the art of dollspeak and at age seven she became the youngest speaker to animate a full set of matryoshka. Two months later, word came by way of steamed letter that her mother had passed away. She did not cry, for she barely knew the woman, but that night the matryoshka mysteriously disappeared.

Jasmine, only Jasmine. Sometimes Jasmine the Orphan Prodigy.

A small (extremely) elderly woman. She is racially ambiguous. Quiet with steely blue eyes. Her hair has all been shaved off and she lives alone in an isolated cabin in the woods. She speaks to the plants and animals, earth and air;and all bend to her whim. Over two hundred men and woman call her grandmother, though she never had any children. Yet, when she was born and her long dead mother first whispered her name, she called her...

Jemima Freeman

A street dweller of unknown parentage, dress in tatters. She looks like a teenager, but people have known her for decades. She won't accept money, and if she looks at you straight in the eyes, you are favoured. Her prophesies always come true. Some say she is magical. If you seek her, you will not find her, but she will find you at your weakest moment. Please somebody give her a cup of tea, a crust of bread and cheese.