A Dance with Dragons Cover Art Released

Huh...
Don't know what versions mine are but I bought them all at once about this time last year. They all follow the same pattern really, similar to the American one at the top in its simplicity.

AGoT is gold with a picture of a little dragon carving on the front
ACoK is blue-green with a rusty looking crown on the front
SoS One is light blue with a burnished visored helm on the front
SoS Two is purple with a gold coin on the front
AFfC is red with a golden cup of chalice on the front

Are these the British versions or something? I don't have any illustrations or fancy artwork on mine but frankly I'm quite glad.

Yes, those are the British ones. The UK cover for ADWD above is in the same format.

I must admit I preferred the UK hard cover version of AGOT, ACOK and ASOS before they went to these very simple versions.

I was in my buying new books phase back in 1996 and was lucky enough to get the UK Voyager 1996 hardcover which I loved the design of. They matched it for the next two, then went to the new one with AFFC. However, I noticed that GRRM has the "not used" cover of AFFC in the original UK style. I thought they looked so much better until they changed to the new designs.

Are they not releasing these covers anymore?

I have only the first three novels, and they're in this format, but I've only seen the newer format in stores now.