Stargate Atlantis - What if you were trapped..

Atlantean

What if you had to be trapped but could pick which two characters you could be with? Who would you choose?

I think McKay and Sheppard they can get their way out of anything.

--An Official Team Stargate Member.

I would have to say Samantha and Teyla. Great chance that we'de get out in time, but if not...I wouldn't care!:D

Depends if you want to get out... Kellar and Teyla...? ;)

My thoughts were more along the lines of 'depends on the situation'. Where are we trapped and why? =)

And, in some cases, I'd rather have O'Neill and Sam along, rather than any of the Atlantis cast.

What? I'm an SG-1 fan. *g*

It would probably depend on the situation, but I think I'd go with Sheppard and Ronon. Sheppard has enough brains (he could've been mensa, must count for something ;)) and Ronon could just blast his way out of the situation. lol. I think they're both resourceful enough that if it wasn't a super geeky computer problem, that they'd be able to work things out and I really wouldn't mind the company :p.

I only need one.

Ronon Dex.

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm yummy.

Not entirely practical though.

I only need one.

Ronon Dex.

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm yummy.

Not entirely practical though.

Practical usually equals boring...so why be practical!

I think I’d like to revise mine to Samantha and Keller..That way if Samantha hurts me...Keller can make it better!:D

Practical usually equals boring...so why be practical!

I think I’d like to revise mine to Samantha and Keller..That way if Samantha hurts me...Keller can make it better!:D

Well I figure I watch enough Atlantis I could figure out how to use the technology if we were trapped on Atlantis, and I'm a pretty good nurse (don't like dead people tho, ew), and I'm a pretty good shot, not great but I think I could kill a good fifty zombies before they got to me, just in case. I can make a meal out of anything. So, really, I just need entertainment. God knows how bored I'd get if I just had me to listen to all the time.

Well I figure I watch enough Atlantis I could figure out how to use the technology if we were trapped on Atlantis, and I'm a pretty good nurse (don't like dead people tho, ew), and I'm a pretty good shot, not great but I think I could kill a good fifty zombies before they got to me, just in case. I can make a meal out of anything. So, really, I just need entertainment. God knows how bored I'd get if I just had me to listen to all the time.

I can relate...lol

Sheppard and Jackson, preferably trapped on a very hot dessert island! with no chance of ever being rescued!!