Stargate Video Links

GateByte

Exclusive interviews and behind-the-scenes footage of STARGATE: CONTINUUM is available exclusively at Stargate.MGM.com.
~An Official Team Stargate Member

STARGATE: THE ARK OF TRUTH trailer can be screened at Stargate.MGM.com.

Re: Ark of Truth Trailer

The Ark of Truth Trailer can be found here Stargate Video.

It looks to be the same as the one from the SG-1 Season 10 and SGA season 3 dvds. But if you haven't seen it, be sure to check it out :).

Re: Stargate Continuum Exclusive Footage

The Continuum Exclusive footage can be found here Stargate Video.

Looks like it includes some footage from when they were shooting in the Arctic. Enjoy!

Re: Ark of Truth Trailer

The trailer is unfortunately the same as the one available on the SG-1 Season 10, and Atlantis Season 3 dvds. Sadly it doesn't contain any actual movie footage. But still worth watching once :).

Oh, just for further info. The footage has director Martin Wood and others talking about filming Continuum in the arctic. It runs just over 4 minutes long. But it's quite interesting for a Stargate Fan, and has got me anxiously awaiting BOTH SG-1 movies! :D

GateByte - just as a note - until you have 15 posts, any time you post a message with a link, it'll be moderated.

Keep up the discussions about the upcoming SG-1 movies and you'll get there soon enough! :)

Just wanted to let you know why some of your posts might not show up immediately (it's also in the guidelines for Chronicles *g*).

Welcome to the forum!

Making Space featurette

There is a new featurette by special effects wiz Wray Douglas on "Making Space". Its at the Stargate MGM main page:
stargate mgm com/video.php?id=74.

Amazing.

--An Official Team Stargate Member.

Amanda Tapping on Rodney McKay

If you have ever wondered what Amanda Tapping thinks on the character of McKay check out her exclusive interview at Stargate's official website stargate.mgm.com / video.php?id=86.

Re: Amanda Tapping on Rodney McKay

I'm approving this post since the link is relevant, but I will also direct you to the forum guidelines that indicate that one must meet the minimum post requirement in order to post links, otherwise it may be considered spam.

Want to see a day on the set with Executive Producer Joe Mallozzi from Stargate Atlantis is really like then go to Stargate Video.

I'm going to combine all of the threads with Stargate Video Links into this one consolidated one.

If new links are available, please put them here!

Stargate: "Ark of Truth"

The new Stargate movie is about to come out. The cast and crew of "The Ark of Truth" discuss the Storyline of the Ark at: Stargate Video.