Robot evolution

Yeah, that's a serious issue. Reminds me of landmines. Almost all the countries who sign up to anti-mine treaties wouldn't use them in the first place, and those who don't sign just ignore it.

Not to say we shouldn't try and do things about mines, clusterbombs and autonomous killer robots, of course, just that it isn't easy.

Landmines is a good reference point in todays technology, and I can see the same end point as well.

I have images of Princess Diana being chased across a field by a terminator type machine, what can I say! :confused:

They stuck a plastic head on, that's just cheating.

The robots of the future will come from what nature already has, after all, nature has been operating on survival of the fittest and will have the best designs. I think this one has some development ahead of it, it was just a twist on four legs and there is no way that thing will ever climb like a monkey.

This thread has inspired a robot short story, so keep posting, I need the ideas.

I love the fact of human beings trying to create artificial beings. This is stuff starts to get sad if you think enought on it, at least in my point of view.

A zombie like reaction to a machine that's looks too good. Good lad, Harpo, I don't know where you find these articles, but I luv 'em!

This kind of stuff scares me so much! Why read horror or watch horror movies when things in the real world are what you should be scared of.

Back