What game are you playing thread

I'm mostly playing Too Human right now. Sometimes I'll throw in a little Soul Calibur 4 or some Halo. Looking forward to Fable 2 as well.

Fable 2, if it delievers, will be a good game and one of two I wish would come to PS3.

Just thought I'd say a local Hi to Simian.
'Hi!'
Can you figure out the dialect...?

How do yourself. Always nice to see a fellow Lancastrian on the boards :)

Having given up on Age of Conan in disgust, I've now moved on to Warhammer Online for my MMO fix, and I must say it's ace. I haven't had this much fun online since the pre battleground zerg fests at Tarren Mill in WoW. The PVE side of the game is a bit lacking (Public Quests aside) but the PVP element more than makes up for that, and conveniently eliminates the grinding that (for me) made end game WoW such a drag.

on the 360 I'm currently eyeing up Dead Space, Fallout 3, Gears of War 2 and Mirror's Edge over the next month or so. Looks like it's going to be a strong end to the year, gaming wise.

I'm pretty much looking forward to most of the games Simians mentioned. They're like bloody buses at the moment. I think I'll jump into Fable 2 as soon as I possibly can. But then again Dead Space is looking quite tantalising...
I'm getting an headache...

Probably going off topic somewhat here, but does anyone remember Beyond Software's Lords of Midnight ? I think I had it on the Spectrum 48k if my memory is correct and senility isn't playing its usually major part. I've very fond memories of it. I seem to recall the storyline being very immersive.
A shattered kingdom needs reuniting and its only hope is...hang on haven't we heard this somewhere before?
Nevermind...
It's 3D graphics were groundbreaking at the time (82ish). Approaching distant citadels and mountains was an amazing sight to behold!
Anyhow, I'm possibly on my own with this one so I wont feel slighted if noone remembers.
Honest...

No you are not alone I too had this great game on the Spectrum I think it was around '84
Amazing wasn't it what they did with just 48K

Well I'm playing Saint's Row 2, which is a terrible game I don't let my younger ones play.

My oldest son is playing Age of Empires 3, he's all about world domination.

My youngest is on whatever the new Star Wars game is.

I'm also sadly addicted to Jewel Quest. Its a really dumb game that combines solitaire and bejewelled, but darn, I just can't stop playing it!

I'm playing through force unleashed at the moment. I rented it to tide me over until the floodgate of new releases opens next week.

Shame about Little Big Planet though.

oh if only I has a PS1 here and a working copy of those games - great fun they were :)
Supreme commander and Red Alert 2 at the moment for me
trying to convince myself that Red Alert 3 is just EA marketing and its not really going to be any good -- darn I bet their marketing department uses subliminal messaging!

I'm replaying all of the old PS1 Spyro games. Hooray of oldschool games and graphics!:D

Is it me, or did they just have to TRY harder with those games. Graphically speaking. Little touches like the animated eyes in the first spyro were impressive to me back then.

Oh and that was when the PS1 got analogue sticks for the first time too. Good times.

I don't even know what I am doing on it...but I have unlocked 33% of the trophies...so I must be doing something right.

Is it just six minutes or do you unlocked more bits?