Favourite Zelazny novels and short stories

My favourite novels (not in order of preference):
This Immortal
Lord of Light
Guns of Avalon
The Changing Land
To Die in Italbar
A Night in the Lonesome October (I love this one).

Short Stories
I'd have to give this more thought. A year or two back I worked through the NESFA six volume set. They're all so good.

Poetry
Sadly I've never been able to get into this in even the most minor fashion. A real pity as this was very important to him.

A year or two back I worked through the NESFA six volume set. They're all so good.
I'll second that. I lived in that set for a month or two; if one is a Zelazny fan, you can't ask for more!

Short Stories
I'd have to give this more thought. A year or two back I worked through the NESFA six volume set. They're all so good.
I was unfamiliar with this set, had a closer look at it on the NESFA website and decided to order the set.
It was shipped on 8 June via UPS.
Last update on the tracking page: 10 June, "Package departed international carrier facility."
A deep silence followed and still holds.

If I query UPS they shirk it off (by way of virtual assistant) 'contact the sender.'
The sender does not respond at all.
*sigh*

I was unfamiliar with this set, had a closer look at it on the NESFA website and decided to order the set.
It was shipped on 8 June via UPS.
Last update on the tracking page: 10 June, "Package departed international carrier facility."
A deep silence followed and still holds.

If I query UPS they shirk it off (by way of virtual assistant) 'contact the sender.'
The sender does not respond at all.
*sigh*
Aargh!

On a hopeful note I was baffled by a tracking page recently but then the item just arrived, seemingly with no connection to the tracking information.

If they ever arrive I'm sure you'll enjoy them.