What Ajah would you be?

*really wants to chat some more, but realises she shouldn't*

Talysia, I hope you don't mind that I kind of borrowed your thread to discover a little bit more about Ajahs, One Powers, Dark ones, and the world of Robert Jordan.

And now I understand, roughly, the concept behind Ajah colours.

*lowers head and sneaks out the thread's back door*

Whispers, I might try reading WOT now, you know.

Well, that would be a positive outcome. :)

*kneels and apologises profusely to Talysia*

I know you said you don't mind, but it's my second offence, now....... :)

*a gateway opens and the Salutations thread can be seen rotating into view*

*steps through*

:D Don't worry about it - the upside is that anyone reading it who doesn't know anything about the WoT but took the quiz anyway now has an idea of what the heck we're talking about.:) Besides, in my opinion, that didn't really go too far off topic.;)

Actually, the fault may be mine for not explaining what the Ajahs were at the beginning of the thread.

Brown ~ 70%
Blue ~ 65%
Green ~ 60%

Like to be an Asha'Man really. Anyone know what did happen to Moiraine? Lan doesn't feel her anymore, besides he's married to Nynaeve... forget her name. The knitting circle one.

I took it, even though it's sexist. What about dudes? Just kidding. 3000 years ago men and women were Aes Sedai. Or were they called something different at the time and it wasn't untill all men were killed that the left over women named themselves Aes Sedai? Men would be Aes Sedai now too if it weren't for the rift because men would go crazy but now they don't. So, Aes Sedai for men and women before, but Asha'man for men now.

"You are best suited for the Green Ajah. Also known as “The Battle Ajah”, the primary focus of the Green Ajah is to prepare themselves for the Last Battle. Although Aes Sedai cannot use their channeling to hurt anyone besides Darkfriends, this Ajah exists to do war. However, there hasn't been a war against shadow in a hundred or so years, and in that time they’ve earned the reputation of being more than a little flirtatious."

I wouldn't mind bonding women as warders, definitly no guys though of course.

I've been looking for a quiz relating to Asha'man, but no luck yet.:( I'll keep looking, though!:)

And welcome to the Chronicles, Jenfm!:)

Brown, of course. But I'm pleased that green was a close second. So I'd be sitting in a quiet corner of a library with my books, surrounded by an entourage of Warders. :D

Brown, of course. But I'm pleased that green was a close second. So I'd be sitting in a quiet corner of a library with my books, surrounded by an entourage of Warders. :D

Lol!:D I can't remember what my second colour was... *goes to take quiz again*

Edit: Yep, my second colour was green, too.:D

I'm Green - You are best suited for the Green Ajah. Also known as “The Battle Ajah”, the primary focus of the Green Ajah is to prepare themselves for the Last Battle. Although Aes Sedai cannot use their channeling to hurt anyone besides Darkfriends, this Ajah exists to do war. However, there hasn't been a war against shadow in a hundred or so years, and in that time they’ve earned the reputation of being more than a little flirtatious."

Now I am flirtatious, but I would only have 3 warders.

Blue was a close second.

Brown (90%), Blue a close second (80%). Just because I like reading and think that knowledge is power, I get to be a Brown. Not surprising that most of us are Browns, because we love reading. We wouldn't be on this site if we didn't.

Truth is, I can't be in an Ajah. Something about a "Y" chromosome being in the way..?

I could be an Ashaman though.

I'd rather be Arithon s'Ffalenn. He's much cooler.

Asha'Man all the way
But I did the quiz for fun, and it came out Black, muhahahahahahaha...
nah, it was blue. So i'm a bit weird, considering how many browns I've seen over here,

I'm a brown (75%) with Green coming in second at 65%.

No suprises about the whole brown thing though, I've been a bookworm since I was little.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
chongjasmine Robert Jordan 1
The Soul of Shadows Robert Jordan 9