What Ajah would you be?

You scored as a The Brown Ajah You are best suited for the Brown Ajah. Dreamy eyes, and ink stained fingers are the mark of this Ajah. These Aes Sedai are the historians, librarians, scientists, and engineers of the White Tower. They are in charge of the Tower Libraries and as such are usually more negotiable than probably anyone else. These Aes Sedai are usually so caught up in their studies and research projects that they are oblivious to current events in the world.

Just what I thought the result would be!

Hello! i'm new. Tried to go to your link to do the test for my Ajah but it would let me! I would like to be a Blue. Moiraine rules!

Sorry to hear that, NyneaveSedai. I don't think we've had anyone get blue results (we all seem to be brown here, with a couple of exceptions) so it'd be good to have some variation. Welcome again!:)

*is secretly pleased to be Black*

I've always been very fond of Alviarin...

Mwahahahaha!

Well that's cool. I'm a guy, but that doesn't stop me from wondering where I'd stand were I a woman who grew up in my situatuon. I got 90% Blue. 80% Green. my next was red at 65%, everything else below 60%. I don't know how the heck I got red after Blue and Green... Black was next to last XD Guess my D&D Alignment stands true, Neutral good babeh!!!

Oh, and Asha'Man never got groups, they just got ranks similar to Novice, Accepted and Aes Sedai. I think it was Dedicated, Soldier and Asha'Man. I would love to be Asha'Man, because they fight like the shiznats, and wear asian styled coats. [That's what I always saw when I read, reminded me of the Japanese Schoolboy outfits, you know the black pants, and the black coat with the stiff collar that covers the neck. Ya, I'm an anime nerd as well as a book nerd... and I think I have said way too much. Oh well. POST!]

Welcome to the Chronicles, BSOM180! Intriguing that we've got another blue.:)

I always thought that about the Asha'man coats, too.

Welcome to the Chronicles, BSOM180! Intriguing that we've got another blue.:)

I always thought that about the Asha'man coats, too.

Thanks for the welcome.

Are blues so uncommon? I suppose I fit it best, I'm not a big fan of multiple girlfriends so green isn't me, but I still like to do some good. And I'm good at strategy which is what the blues remind me of. Moiraine and her constant decisions of where to move next and what the best course of action was.

They're uncommon in that out of all the people who posted their results, only two (yourself included) have been blue so far - the rest of us were mostly browns. Not surprising, given how much we love books, I guess.:)

It's funny, but blue always appealed to me, too. Mind you, I was pretty pleased with brown.:)

I had a friend take the quiz, he got Red Ajah, it was a little concerning... Oh well, he's pretty violent so I guess it fits.

No arguments there.

Somehow, I don't see you as a Brown, though. I see you as a Blue or Green, Giovanna Clairval. But what would your own choice be?

BROWN: Sisters of curiosity thought and research. 100%

WHITE: Sisters of logic, philosophy and straightforwardness. 70%

GREY: Sisters of peace, harmony and friendship. 70%

BLUE: Sisters of justice, order and strong minds. 60%

Yes, but you, in your soul, what do you feel?

If you could only pick one, would it be Brown?

Is it because the Brown Sisters, in the novels, are... well, described in a manner that is not so endearing?

But yes, I would be Brown and White, with touches of Blue and Grey.

Blue is what everyone would think I am. I know.

It might just be that, you know. You seem too dynamic to be a Brown as they are generally described. I thought you might like White, though, yes.

Next week, I'll go for the Amyrlin Seat. I'll have all the colours.

I've had my Green moments.:cool:

I like the Red too....

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
chongjasmine Robert Jordan 1
The Soul of Shadows Robert Jordan 9