The Next Revamped Doctor Who Enemy

Yeah, how exactly does one shag a Dalek?
This is a family site but (since worse has been seen in Torchwood) simply google "Jo Grant Dalek".

I still want the Sontarans - always my favourite. Woefully underused, and the "probic vent" at the back of the neck business was much too much of an "achilles heel".

After all the rain we've had this last few weeks, I was thinking my garden is being taken over by Krynoids.

I did wonder if the melting of the Polar ice-caps was a fiendish plot by a race of underwater devilish critters!:D

Harpo, you just outdid yourself. :p
You should have a gold star for breaking the wince barrier!:D

For me it wouldhave to be the Sea Devils. They were the only monsters to actually scare me when I was younger. They would however, need a revamp, as I doubt the Dr Who team could get away with simply wearing a rubber mask these days.

Also, has DT signed for the whole next series (I hope he has), but when he does leave, who should replace him? Maybe the first ever woman??

As for Katherine Tate!!! can only make the programme worse, although there is no hope of Dr Who fancying her so maybe he can get back to fighting the baddies. I just cannot stand her and I hated her character in Runaway Bride.

Not the Zarbi! :eek:

The monster that really creeped me out was the Wirrn (the giant insects that ate the colonists of the Ark in an early Tom Baker story). I was reading Ian Marter's novelization of that and it was so graphic, I nearly lost my supper (I was reading it in my college cafeteria between classes).

Actually, I would love to see Romana come back. I just don't accept that she could have been killed in the Time War -- she isn't even in the same dimension! If she turned up (presumably in a new incarnation, as Lalla Ward would probably not be interested in reprising the role) with the Tharils and K9, plus some new Menacing Bad Thing that needs to be stopped, it would be a terrific story!

Why not the Ogrons ? Moronic bikers from Outer Space. That could be fun, especially with, say, a super-intelligent ogron trying to replace the now-extinct daleks as masters of the cosmos.:p

Mr Davis, my fee is £500 plus 20% of the gross, thank you.

The monster that really creeped me out was the Wirrn (the giant insects that ate the colonists of the Ark in an early Tom Baker story). I was reading Ian Marter's novelization of that and it was so graphic, I nearly lost my supper (I was reading it in my college cafeteria between classes).

!

That was my favourite classic episode, i would love to see revamped Wirrn and not some schmo in a rubber suit.

Though i think it would be a popularity contest, however i would love to see Coolhand's thoery happen at some point.

I have always been a bit of a fan of the Master, but we just need a good one,I dont think I could see the Doctor ever being really really evil Coolhand, although its a good story line but ...

I think its important that whoever the Doctor's main enemy for Season 4 is, they should be able to run!

I mean really, Daleks, Cybermen, Judoon, Scarcrows, Children in Gasmasks, Jagrafess (it was superglued to the ceiling for goodness' sake!). The doctor could escape these 'terrifying' creatures by doing a spot of power walking.

I did like the Weeping Angels though - don't move until you blink and then they move faster than you can sh*t yourself! Gave me one hell of a fright. That's the only episode I've genuninely felt scared. Had nightmares for a week after that ep!

According to some news I saw recently, Sir Ben Kingsley is in talks to play Davros in the next series. Yes, Gandhi as Davros!:D
So maybe that will be the looming threat that they work towards, weaving it in and out of the episodes. Should be interesting!

[To be said in a Dalek voice...]

Ex-Term-In-Ate!

El-E-Vate!

E-Jac-U-Late!

Sorry - did I just cross a line.

The line for you toung man (lady/Dalek) is dotted:eek:

I believe Captain Jack might have had a go or at least so john Barrowman hinted at in a rather rude interview with I believe Johnathan Ross.

My vote would be for the Ice Warriors

I also read that Ben Kingsley as Davros rumour. Where did it originate from? Does anyone know? Let me guess.... Hmmm.... 'The Sun'?? If so, it should probably be dismissed.

If the Candyman appears I will stop watching!