Snape's Boggart

I believe his boggart is his father. I remember in Ootp when harry went to snape's memory there was man shouting after a woman. So i believe it was his father abusing his mother somehow.Another reason for him fashioning himself the Half - Blood Prince.

er, the hip flask was polyjuice potion...

No, Mad-eye was always known for drinking from a hip flask -- that's why the impostor could get away with the polyjuice so easily. It think it had something to do with his distrust of everybody...

I believe his boggart is his father. I remember in Ootp when harry went to snape's memory there was man shouting after a woman. So i believe it was his father abusing his mother somehow.Another reason for him fashioning himself the Half - Blood Prince.
I don't agree with you there. JK would probably try to do something she hasn't done before. She has already done the father thing with Harry and Prongs thing.

A few things. Whoever said that Dementor as fearing fear, we saw what happened with Harry. He saw a Dementor...not the shape of a Boggart...you would have to fear a Boggart from the start, as a Boggart, not in another guise.

Snape's Patronus will not be Voldemort or Harry, or even Dumbledore. An animal, such as snakes perhaps. But it is highly likely it will be a person or living thing. Snape doesn't strike me as being the type to be scared of living things...although a Love Potion might do the trick...

Well if you want to get complicated his boggart could simply be a scene played out over and over again, we don't know the limitations of a boggart.

If it will be essential to the plot I'm not sure if any characters or animals introduced so far would work. Unless there's a creature which forces people to tell the truth?

It could be love. We have never known Snape to love anything other than himself, and he did not experience much as a child, as a guess. How though, would you show love...

Back