Krager
Adus
Annias
Zalasta
Xanetia
Stragen
Alean
Platime

They wouldn't be that hard to put together really. It's just picking the questions really. For pictures, there are some illustrations - I think I would take them from the Japanese covers mostly, and the European editions.

I got Garion, Which is exactlly wat i wanted to land on but I got Ce'Nedra as the second choise which is weird lol.

You scored as a Hettar You're a little moody, but you probably have good reasons. You have very solid priorities, and you are perfectly happy with executing your goals all by yourself. Even though you're busy being the self-appointed hand of justice, be open to change and to the possibility of opening up to other people. Durnik

85% Garion

85% Hettar

85% Mandorallen

75% Belgarath

70% Barak

70% Polgara

65% Taiba

65% Ce'Nedra

60% Silk

60% Relg

55% Lelldorin

35%

Lelldorin
95% Hettar
95% Belgarath
95% Durnik
90% Barak
90% Polgara
75% Garion
75% Mandorallen
70% Ce'Nedra
55% Silk
55% Taiba
35% Relg
30%

I came out Hettar ... but I must protest.

Though I am not a perfect Belgarath I am indeed he in spirit. The test gave me an 80% on Belgarath and that's just fine with me because no man should be exactly like another.

Which Belgariad character are you?You scored as a BelgarathYou might be 7,000 years old, but you're still young at heart. Even though you're powerful, you tend not to parade that fact around unless you have to, because you're happy enough just acting like a normal person. But when something big needs to get done for the security of the world, we'll call you because we know we can count on you to get it done.

90%

Last edited:
Apparently I am Polgara, which is kind of confuselling what with me being a chap and all. Who am I to argue with the quiz though eh?

:)

The quiz knows best! XD Apparently I'm supposed to become Overlord of the West and marry myself. Hahaha

Durnik 80% Garion 75% Polgara 70% Belgarath 70% Hettar 65% Taiba 65% Barak 65% Lelldorin 60% Silk 50% Ce'Nedra 40% Relg 30% Mandorallen 20%
You are, as many people have said, a good man. You are dependable and caring. You like to be in a supporting role where you can be of assistance to the ones you love. You would much rather let them have the limelight and just watch, smiling.

I scored: Hettar (followed by Durnik, Silk)

(also my brother got Durnik, Hettar, Taiba and my mum got Durnik, Hettar, Lelldorin)

Which Belgariad character are you?You scored as a HettarYou're a little moody, but you probably have good reasons. You have very solid priorities, and you are perfectly happy with executing your goals all by yourself. Even though you're busy being the self-appointed hand of justice, be open to change and to the possibility of opening up to other people. Hettar 80% Durnik 50% Garion 50% Belgarath 40% Taiba 40% Lelldorin 40% Silk 40% Barak 35% Ce'Nedra 35% Relg 20% Mandorallen 10% Polgara
Not sure how this happened, exactly, I thought I was more Garion than anything....