The Coyote Universe

uriel47

Hello

I would like to, if i can, use this message board to find some people who would be interested in working on a project of mine. Are there any fans of Allen Steele's Coyote Book Series out there?

I do hope so, they are fantastic books.

I am working closely with Mr Steele to design and administrate the official Coyote Universe website. The website will feature profiles on characters and locations from each of the original three books, and further content will follow on the coyote universe spin-off, Spindrift. I am also aware of certain new releases and content, news of which will be published through the site, when Mr Steele would like it made public.
What i wish to achieve, is to meet a for a few individuals passionate about the Coyote series who may want to help contribute to the profiles, locations, and general content of the site.

I appreciate any help anyone may be able to offer me

If anyone is interested, please email me at coyotewebsite@hotmail.co.uk

Thanks

Gary Rose

Coyote Website Webmaster

I would like, if i may, to bring this back into the fold, in case there are any user's who may be interested now, who were not before, or any new users who may not have seen it.

Thanks

I've read Allen Steele's Clarke County, Space and it was pretty good but didn't think so highly of his 'Face of Mars' book (Labyrinth of Night?). The Coyote books have been published for the first time in the UK in the last couple of years and I've been pondering picking them up.

i really recommend that you do. the website i am creating is still under construction, but in the end it aims to pursuade people like you who are not sure, to read the book by offering backgound infomation and preliminary profiles of locations and characters, without spoiling the story.

only the profiles for the second book are complete at the moment however, but please, take a look

I read the first book a year or two ago and loved it. Unfortunately my local library didn't have Coyote Rising in stock, but by chance I stumbled across it in a library today, along with Coyote Frontier. As I type this, I've just left it at the third chapter of the Benjamin the Unbeliever section. I'm enjoying it a lot so far, but I've grown attached to the crew from the Alabama and would prefer to read stories about them after their flight from Liberty (though there may be more of that, still haven't read too far).