KoTOR

Both links are awesome. Is the game coming to computer as well?

I hope I hope I hope. I've never owned an x-box in my life. I won't pay for a PS3, and I'll weasel out of getting a wii, if I can.

Wii is still mostly sold out :p If there's a new KOTOR you can count me in! I'm less sure about the other games, although the old Empire at War game is good.

Yeah I have never owned a X-box, wont/can't pay for a PS3 and even though Wiis are cool I again don't have the money.

I really hope this isn't just a rumour that I brought up on here that there is a new KotOR

rumors are cool too. If we all think loud enough, maybe it will happen.

If I had time I would click on that link but I don't have time right now.

Hopefully it's sooner, rather than later. Of course, I said that over a year ago.

Really? Well I agree. I hope it is sooner rather then later too.

Yeah, it's been a long time. Those guys do good work, though. I was always so disappointed that KOTOR 2 was never really finished. I'm willing to wait for the finished product. Team Gizka won't make the same mistake the publishers of the game did.

Not the best ever made but a darn good one.

Last edited:
Apparently Team Gizka either disbanded:confused: sometime back, or they decided to leave a lot of data out of their mod. Either way, I think they've lost some momentum and haven't updated in quite some time.

There are some interesting spoilers in the forthcoming links. Even if you've beaten KOTOR II, you probably weren't aware of them.

But Team Exile took up the cause to restore what Team Gizka would not!!!

Then Team Exile had difficulties.:mad:

But you can download their MOD here.

Of course, it isn't the finished product that was hoped for, but...

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Eradius Lore Game Discussions 0