What Are You Currently Playing? (May 2007)

McMurphy

Apostate Against the Eloi
Coffee is an addiction, black-and-white horror fil
I haven't posted one of these threads for some time now, so what is everyone plugging away at now that the summer season has arrived (on this side of the planet, of course)?

I am still playing Jak X from time to time, but mostly just online. In addition, my offline playing has been dedicated to Playstation 2's version of Marvel Ultimate Alliance by Activision.

I just bought Jade Empire, special edition for PC.

The graphics are definitely nice, the setting of the story is good enough and I like the controls.

The fighting is kind of hard for me; it takes skills as opposed to the games where the opponent just stands in one place when you fight him/her/it and you keep targeting your oponent once selected. I like how it works in this game because it flows nicely. I just get my butt kicked a lot :D

loving STALKER, shadow of chernobyl, great game, great graphic, fantastic music, takes the FPS game and adds elements of rpg to it.

This month I am going to restart my FF12, I stalled abit and I now play to start again and see if I can enjoy it more, I have a feeling I was doing something wrong but I think I have cracked it now.

Well, I finished Resistance: Fall of Man for the PS3 on 1st May, and between periods of Oblivion, I'll load it up and play with the new weapons.

I've played a few hours of Motorstorm, too (PS3 again).

But my main game, is Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion, which I got on Monday (do I really need to say PS3 for a third time? :p). An absolutely amazing game!! I've had it 5 days, and I've sunk 30 hours into it already. Which, even though I think it's a lot of time spent, I know is barely a scratch on it's enormous surface.

I think Im fast becoming an ex-gamer, used to spend lots of time playing games, looking forward to new games etc but I'd rarely spend more than an hour or two a week gaming now.

I was making my way through Mech Assualt recently and also playing a bit of Grand Prix 4 but my comp needs updating before I can get the mods to run smoothly so that's been put on hold.

So sad as it sounds I've gone fully retro and downloaded an emulator to have another run through of Shining Force 2 and to be honest its fitting the bill nicely, a bit of fun that I can just sit down and play for an hour or so and then put aside :)

I currently have Yakuza for the PS2 on the go, and Quake 4 for the 360.

However both of these have been taken to the wayside whilst I play through the Oblvion expansion pack.

Just finished the Jade Empire remake for the PC from Bioware and I have to say that the folks at Bioware really do know how to tell a story, and not only that a story that I want to be a part of.

I loved that game so much that I went and ordered Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic 1 and 2. I am currently about 1/2 way through 1 and its just as good as Jade Empire.

The folks at Bioware really do make some of the best games out there.

I'm really into Oblivion right now. I really like the massive world u can play in and the load of modding u can do on it.
I'mm looking forward to Pirates Of The Burining sea, though. I looks amazing!

Balls of Steel Pinball, Love it, also has anyone else played "Adventure Pinball, Forgotten Island ?" I found it fun, if wierd.

Currently playing Oblivion and the Shivering Isles though I must confess I'm finding them a little dull and repetitive. Thinking of buying the Lord of The Rings online game.

Still working my way through the amazing game known as Neverwinter Nights 2. And still playing the great classic Warcraft3. don't have time for much else at the moment, although I love a good multiplayer game of Super Smash Bro's Melee

Neverwinter Nights 2 is it predominatly an online game or is more like the first game a single-player adventure?

ive been just fiddiling with never winter nights but mostly im playing the twilight princesss and its pritty damn good

FIFA07, while avoiding revision. I've got Yeovil into the Champion's League this season:D

Guild Wars.

Just killing time there until someone announces a new Mechwarrior game for the PC.

TA Kingdoms.

I loved the original TA, but I'm afraid that I'm finding Kingdoms a bit ho hum.

I really should get a copy of whatever version of Civilisation will run on this PC. That would keep me more than happy. :)