What's your Favourite Star Wars Vehicle?

i like the first speeders, the ones before Lucas modifies the pic, you know, with the little clouds underneath.

hilarious!!

sorry... to me, only to me. bt he did change it because he was ashamed

What about Darksaber? or Suncrusher? If those went with the two Death Stars then the empire would be unstoppable.

The Falcon is a piece of junk so modified its a surprise to even Han and Chewy when it takes off or makes a jump to hyperspace.

I've always loved the AT-ST and speeder bikes from RotJ.

While it's not my favorite, I really liked what the designers did with the ARC-170, the precursor X-Wing from Episode III. They got a really nice retro look that actually looked older than the X-Wings from IV-VI.

Millenium Falcon!

not everything has to be young, sleek an in perfect working order to be worth something, there's a lot to be said for age, wisdom, experience, character and having a huge bucketful of stories to tell!

DO you want the Falcon so you can go for one trip through space and it fall apart on you?

I didn't see that on the label. Anyway, who would want an old, armed, grouchy smuggler? With attached 7 foot hairy killing machine!

Podracer!!!!

Same goes for me too, ever since I stood under it at a Star Wars exhibition after Phantom Menace came out.

front-runner-podracer.jpg

Anyone here been in the same room as the Millenium Falcon or an X-Wing?

"Don't be too proud of this technological terror you've constructed, the abilty to destroy a planet is insignificant next to the power of the Force."

I just couldn't resist. It was cool, though!

NNNNNNNEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRDDDDDDDDDDD :D

^ it was a joke, chill.

I'd go with that thing Grievous rode trying to escape Obi-Wan.

^ it was a joke, chill.

I'd go with that thing Grievous rode trying to escape Obi-Wan.
I know it was a joke but it was a useless post.

Grievous' machine is pretty awesome. I would probably like it more if I liked the first three films.