PSN ID Thread

Lenny

Press "X" to admire hat
The PS3 finally came out in PAL territories on Friday, and so we now have a whole new host of PAL PSN users.

This thread is somewhere to post your PSN IDs, and find others. Maybe if we have enough PS3 owners, we can all get together some time (online, of course) and smash each other to bits in Motorstorm, or BOOM! Headshot each other in Resistance.

I know of at least three people with the PS3, and that number will keep on growing, and so should the thread.

I don't know if there's a similar thread for the 360, but if there isn't, then does someone with a 360 want to start one?

PSN ID: Lenny1882

Methinks I got the right name when I added you.

---

Commonmind? What, pray, is yours?

Actually, I'm a bit in limbo at the moment as I registered my PSN ID previous to getting the console (which was Commonmind) but have had issues trying to get it associated with my actual console. And, as I've been playing little of the PS3 and never had any fellow friend PS3 owners (until now) I never bothered with trying to get it fixed. I will summarily get off my but to do so however (I think I just have to contact Sony and give them my original registration info, which is my main e-mail address, and they'll tell me what I have to do to get it fixed)

In the meantime, I'll be playing some Command and Conquer 3 and S.T.A.L.K.E.R. - which seems to enjoy killing me quite frequently :(

Last edited:
Well, you've got a few weeks yet before Resistance online pits Europeans against Americans, or Japanese, etc. More than enough time! :p

I can't wait (no offense to my fellow Americans, but the European crowd are by majority much more mature gamers. I actually look for the Brits when I play PGR these days. Instead of "OMGPWNZEREDU!!11!, I usually get, "Nice match mate," or "That was the dogs bullocks!")

Come on, ladies! Surely there's more people with PS3's than can be counted on a single hand?

---

So far we've got:

Lenny - Lenny1882
Lucien21 - Lucien21
Commonmind - Got one yet?

Anyone else? *cough*Jaire?*cough*

There's also a 360 Gamertag thread somewhere. That's had, what, two replies?

Sorry I never updated, but I had worked the issue out a while ago, and my ID is indeed Commonmind, though my PS3 library is still somewhat dry.

Right, well that's both of you added (hopefully). And I've doubled my friends list! :D You know, three quarters of it is Chrons members. :p

Just an update:

Lenny - Lenny1882
Lucien21 - Lucien21
Commonmind - Commonmind
Jaire - Gunny5

Anyone else hiding in the woodwork?

Currently it's Wraithen_ due to the fact that I registered Wraithen when I got my PSP ages ago and can't even remember which email I used... hence the underscore.

Last edited:
I had posted in here ages ago but it looks like my post got lost when the board crashed

anyway, I am ZOGTHEMIGHTY (or something like that)

I can't wait (no offense to my fellow Americans, but the European crowd are by majority much more mature gamers. I actually look for the Brits when I play PGR these days. Instead of "OMGPWNZEREDU!!11!, I usually get, "Nice match mate," or "That was the dogs bullocks!")

Hahaha! That is precisely the reason I don't do online gaming. I never thought about the fact that it might be a mostly American style of playing...I'll have to look into that. I agree with you completely though, American gamers are, as a rule, incredibly immature. (And before I get anyone jumping on my back for that, I, too, am American. I just hate getting "PWNED" by 11-year-olds that somehow develop overly foul mouths...)

I'm an American gamer.

:D

... and perhaps a little too mature. As far as PSN is concerned, I interact with other players in Little Big Planet and Home. Send me a PM if you want to add me as a friend on PSN.

Well, since I'm back, and since I now have a PS3:

Sephiroth - ViranYevel