Spectrobes?

destruction

Has anyone heard about this game ? its for the nintendo ds and it looks like an awesome game, it comes out in mid-march.

the hands on review was good and im just counting the days now, has anyone else seen it ? :p if you havent you know now, check it out.

I heard of this game in many sources. It is a new RPG type game isn't it?

It look pretty cool as it is using DS function really well and will be fun to play.

here is a link to the webstie
Spectrobes

nice find dane87, cheers, yeah it looks like a franchise that could pick off quite nicely and i think it will, 9 days left!

Yeah mate. This is the 1st time Disney has lent their name to Nintendo, so it's a pretty big thing for the whole Nintendo community. I'm really looking forward to get it now...

yeah youre right, didnt notice that although i was thinking that its kind of the first game by a disney that isnt just am movie converted to film, looks like theyre co working with others and it looks to of paid off,this game looks really good and everyone is saying its great

yeah i just got it this morning, very good game with lots of unique gameplay elements, cant really give the game a rating yet as im not to far in yet. but so far, looking good

yes ive played it for a while now, very good solid game, wide areas to explore, alot of spectrobes to get and battle with and train, everything seems great, for a sequel id like to see the battle system improved with maybe more specific attacks for spectrobes, and more interactivity possibly, still a great game seeing as its the first.

yes ive played it for a while now, very good solid game, wide areas to explore, alot of spectrobes to get and battle with and train, everything seems great, for a sequel id like to see the battle system improved with maybe more specific attacks for spectrobes, and more interactivity possibly, still a great game seeing as its the first.

Sequel? Are they releasing sequels???

Anyway, it does sound like a cool game from what u've told me. But I'd be very interested to hear from some more ppl b4 I finally buy this. Anyone else who've played this game? What did u think of it?

im sure a sequel will come out, the franchise seems quite big already, i was just thinking that if they did, what should be improved , the game is still solid for its first release, not to mention its a handheld console, it does have limits, and they used them well.

I haven't played the game for long, but I think there are things that can be improved, namely the excavation, etc...

i think everything is really good for the first game and sequel would be nice, just the fighting is the most in need of work imo other wise its great in all other aspects

hmmmm, sound like a fab game then. guys thanks for the info!!

I've heard that they r planning TV shows... Does anyone have any more info. on that?

right im at lvl55 although my friends at level 101? haha man tahts funny, seems theres alot of gameplay left

Which spectrobe is your fav? I quite like Spiko - it's one of the strongest spectrobe when evolved, & looks pretty cool too ;)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
fluff Game Discussions 1