story published

Discussion in 'Press Releases' started by the_faery_queen, Feb 14, 2007.

the_faery_queen

the_faery_queen New Member

I wasn't going to mention it, cos i didn't want to keep saying when i had stories out, but as it's a british magazine, and they're in financial trouble, i thought it would be a good thing to mention. and you could read my story at the same time :)

Forgotten Worlds
    my story is ume's lamenet. it's four pound an issue, but as i said, it's a british magazine, so it's good to support fellow brits. and they are having money troubles, so you can buy my story and help them out at the same time.

magazine isn't the best, but hopefully my story, and the others, will make up for the printing style of it.

anyway, if you do get it, please let me know what you think of the story :)
    Ian Whates

Ian Whates Author and Editor

Congratulations!

Sorry to hear they're having financial problems. You're right, the magazine isn't the slickest in the world, but they publish some good stuff and each issue is packed with story content -- no ads. Also, they seem like decent people. One of my stories appeared in issue 3... so if they've published both of us, they must be all right! :)
    the_faery_queen

hehe. :) yeah!
    well they've dropped to quarterly publication now, so it's good that they're not folding. but if people will buy the mag, then maybe they will have more cash to get a better printer, more exciting covers, better pages, and so on. make it shiny :)
    dustinzgirl

dustinzgirl Mod of Awesome

Congrats. Would totally buy it but Im in the USA so??
    jackokent

jackokent Jack of all trades

Well done faery queen. Looking forward to reading it.
    the_faery_queen

i imagine they ship it worldwide
    and thanks :)