Was it just a dream?

stellspalfie

I think i saw i film about fifteen years ago in the wee hours of the morning. Half of the movie was anime style, about a brother and sister running about in some otherworldy type place (possibly underground) getting chased as their world seemed to be crumbling. This was mixed with a live action story, set in our world after a nuclear/chemical war, there were a couple of men in space style suits scavanging then one dies and the other finds a room that can protect him from the radiation. I think he finds a lady freind somewhere along the line. Thats all I can remember!

I was only a young lad at the time and didnt understand the link between the two parts of the film and would like to watch it again, but cant remember the title, it was quite surreal, maybe it was just a dream as I cant find anybody that has seen or heard of it. Can anybody help?

Agreed. This one does sound interesting. I wouldn't mind seeing it either, if we knew what it was called! It does sound oddly familiar, too.

I remember watching a film in Primary School during a Wet Play! and it followed the same type of stucture - it started as live action, following a kid in an orphange, and then jumped into cartoon as he went to a different world. I can't remember what it was though.

I haven't a clue about yours, either, but it's bound to be a real film, simply because a lot of films do the same. Films from around that era, at least.

hahaha!!!!! it wasnt a dream, ive spent the last 4 years hunting it down. if anybody is into really obscure sci-fi movies check this out.

anime-games.co.uk/VHS/anime/in_the_aftermath.php