Anyone See Heroes?

Scott SF -- No problem at all. It's nice to see someone else on my wave length.

Last night, Jan 3, on the Jay Leno's "Tonight" show "Hiro" was interviewed some very interesting things there. First he was raised mostly in the US. He has a Genius IQ (180). He said very depreciatingly "I think I had a good day." and "I'm a good test taker." He worked for George Luca's special effects studio "Industrial Light and Magic" before breaking into show business. He is both a "nerd" and an "actor."

More to the point for Heroes, they showed a clip where Hiro and the politician get together and look at one of the paintings which seems to show "radiation man" as the source of the explosion that they will work to end. I'm really looking forward to Monday's show.

I think the most disturbing image was the cheerleader coming to in the morgue, that was gruesome. I love this show.

I like this show very much. My favorite character is Hiro, although I think that Peter has the most interesting character arc right now (especially since he might be a bomb).

It will premiere in Argentina this month, I can't wait. I would watch it on the NBC site but it blocks IPs from elsewhere in the world. I WILL get around to solving that problem.

Anyone catch last night's episode? Hiro is so fun - I adore him! I'm glad Clair is starting to figure some things out for herself. Linderman keeps turning up - Do you think he has a power too?