Bronn
Jaime
Arthur Dayne
Sandor
Donal Noye
Oberyn Martel

Have moved on

And the Yankees have not.

I want to see Brienne against Oberyn. She's the only one with a thick enough skin to not let his taunts get through to her.

And now I feel bad with my Yankees talk, after what happened yesterday.:(

R.I.P. Cory Lidle :salute

Sad indeed, but fortuitous it wasn't a lot worse.

Uhm, in the next rounds coming up I'm thinking of switching out a couple people. Replacing Timmet with Garland and Drogo with Jorah. Garland just seems more interesting, and we really can't give Drogo a horse, off of which he's pretty useless.

Thoughts?

Replacing Khal Drogo with Jorah Mormont? Like Aegon said, its your game but I dont see the need.

I don't have any problem leaving him in, but he's going to be half crippled without a horse.

the smiling weirwood said:
I like judo competitions. Too bad breaking bones is frowned upon.
I love Judo !! I had practice last night and can hardly move this morning not to mention a very sore nose and fat upper lip from a savage shin to my face during a round of randori (don't worry it hasn't hurt my beauty:) ).Tough sport unbelievable workout.Anyways back to the intended topic of the tournaments.I am diffinetly having a hard time voting for a victor because I have so much emotional attachment to these darn characters.It is hard voting for someone to win when you can't stand them (any of the Greyjoys or Freys) not to mention that many of these characters would suck out of their elements. For example Victorian would be an awesome fighter but I'm thinking only on the deck of his bathtub boat, I just couldn't see him fighting in a tournament (since most tournaments have some sort of rules).Same goes for the wildlings and the vale people.I think that I can only vote on polls where I am sure of the victors. I'll shy away from the others.Great way to pass time though, until we can get the next book!!

Congrats on brown! I'm just a Judo newbie as far as being on the mat is concerned (I've been involved with the operations of the club for a long time).I'm white . My husband will be tested for brown in a month or so and is head coach and club president. We are an underground club since there are no black belts in the small town we reside in. We are however a force to be reckoned with when it comes to competiton as we are trying to prove our worth on Judo scale in our province.We are hoping to send a young green belt to the nationals next year (he also is a big ASOIF fan ,although he is only 14 and his mom keeps asking me if the novels are apropriate for his age. How do you answer that I ask!!) I could go on all day about this but this really isn't the place to open the flood gates:) .

TK-421 said:
I say Stannis should go instead of Khal Drogo. Jorah definetly should be in.
Yeah, I don't see Stannis as a warrior type. More a commander of troops.

Brienne of Tarth
Umber Greatjon
Bronn
Jaime Lannister
Arthur Dayne
Sandor Clegane
Donal Noye
Oberyn Martel
Barristan Selmye
Victarion Greyjoy

Have moved on.

Alright I'll leave Drogo in, pit him against Garland.

Along with that we'll have Rhaegar vs Jorah Mormont.

Brienne of Tarth
Umber Greatjon
Bronn
Jaime Lannister
Arthur Dayne
Sandor Clegane
Donal Noye
Oberyn Martel
Barristan Selmye
Victarion Greyjoy
Rhaegar
Khal Drogo

Have moved on

As far as Darkstar and Jon, you'll have to go back to the nominations thread (I think), or earlier in this thread, both were discussed, and left out for various reasons.

Brienne of Tarth
Umber Greatjon
Bronn
Jaime Lannister
Arthur Dayne
Sandor Clegane
Donal Noye
Oberyn Martel
Barristan Selmye
Victarion Greyjoy
Rhaegar
Khal Drogo