Name that movie (if you can!!!)

defiant187

Ok I have been trying to figure this movies name for 2 yrs now (yes I am sad) anyways I figure if you guys can't get it I will just give up and go with a new hobbie like knitting! Ok the movie is from the 80's and is about 3 kids/teens that build a spaceship out of a old amusement ride (tiltaworld I believe) They are contacted by aliens through thier dreams and go and visit them on thier spaceship only to find out the aliens are teens aswell and stole thier dads spaceship! lol it sounds strange but is a great flick! First one to get it wins 100 rubles divided by 100 rubles minus one ruble!!thx :alienooh:

Hmm... *ponders if she really wants 0 rubles*

Okay, well... I've thought about it and... yes. I want my 0 rubles. :lol: :rolly2: :p

Anyway, I believe the movie you're thinking of is the 1985 movie "Explorers" starring Ethan Hawke and River Pheonix. :D Great movie by the way. :rolly2:

EDIT: Mind if I turn this into a game?
And, a belated welcome to the forums! :D ;)

HOLLY ****!!!!! you did it (
i think i am in love!) You win the rubles lol! I cannot thank you enough There is no way I would ever have got it! PS awesome movie!!! Thx again!

:D No problem.

It's defintiely a great 80s movie. Have you seen "Flight of the Navigator"?

funny story! navigartor is the movie I just bought that got me thinking about explorers lol thx!!!!!!!!!!