Favorite Character

Discussion in 'Battlestar Galactica' started by captaincarter, Aug 31, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    captaincarter

captaincarter Admiral Adama

Favorite Charecter

This is prety staright forward.

My favorite is President Laura Roslin and Commander Adama, I think they are awsome!!!
    Varvara

Varvara New Member

Starbuck is my vote

I really like Starbuck. I think she's a complex character who seems to fight her own demons well and ends up on top. I would say that Commander Adama would be second, in my book. He's so cool! Actually, I like all the characters, except Gaius(whom I can't stand!). I kept hoping he'd be shot on the surface of Kobol but no such luck. I think the actor plays him a little over-the-top.
    Eway

Eway Electronic Waymon

I like Dee...she seems grounded.
    McHorde-Trooper

McHorde-Trooper New Member

I voted for President Laura Roslin.

I like the idea how her character has progressed from accidental leader to intentional rebel. Now she's back to being a leader. She even . .
    basically issued an assassination order to Adama.

A close second would be "Lt. Kara Thrace (Starbuck)". Her character was a bit of a stereotype from the beginning, but it's a like-able one, plus she's progressed from rowdy pilot to a rebellious leader.

It's cool to see her strategic side too. She doesn't like to be behind the desk (so to speak), but she can do it and does a good job when she does. Yet it's still clear that she doesn't feel comfortable with the role.
    edott

edott The Lion of Baton Rouge

I have to say sharon is my favorite character. she is about the only one other than adama who i have not wanted to punch in the face at some point.
    McHorde-Trooper

McHorde-Trooper New Member

Speaking of that . . I wonder how many times the writer's deserved a punch in the face?

I'm enjoying this show, but I still have some serious nitpicks about it . . especially about some key the story elements and other issues.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.