Samurai X (1997)

timdgreat

For the Emperor
Samurai X

Anyone here Seen Samurai X? and if so what did u think? was it better or worse then you expected?

Me i saw it after seeing most of hte Ruroni Kenshin tv show on cartoon network, and i was dissapointed, i was hoping for more from the movie. :rolly2:

I have yet to see it unfortunately, it's curretly on my list...
In the mean time, Check out Samurai Champloo - a cross between Cowboy Beepop and Ruroni Kenshin appearently... i'm currently downloading the 1st series- looks awesome so far:D

This the movie where he teams up with Saito?
If it is.. yeah it was crap.
I really didn't care for the hip-pop stuff in Samurai Champloo, it was a total turn off for me.

I didn't think Samurai X was too bad, actually. I thought the two part feature Samurai X :Reflection was better, though, even if it was rather sad at the end.

One of my favs actually. Seen all the OVAs, TV eps & the movie... Absolutely loved it

Yeah, Samurai X was ok, not the best or the worst. The attack scenes could have been better made. Other than that it was good. I'm currently on Episode 24 and plan to go to the end on the Rouroni Kenshin Series.

I didn't really like the movie but the Rouroni Kenshin series is quite good.

The best part of this whole coplex is the Samurai X Reflection . It looks a lot different from the other parts. I like especially how the characters were drawn.
I have to agree with Talysia that it was really sad. (but still very good)

The ova and the series are different writers, the creator was perfectly fine with them killing off Kenshin.

I like the way they resolved the issue of Kenshin's scar, though. It was good to see him being welcomed home with his original name.