Where R We Now?

shazstar

Flygirl
hey guys.

a late night msn conversation with shelby, tom and shaun has made me wonder where we all are and what we have been doing. stargate may no longer keep us insanely posting in this corner of the web anymore however, it seems a shame to all fade away into oblivion.

so come on, lets make 2005 a new year for the boards, and get back into the swing of things.

SO, everybody, Shelby, Tom, Shaun, Chris, Cat, Cory, Jackers, Squire, Allan, and everybody else who made here their home for a while come back and lets chat.

i live in north east adelaide, second year mechanical engineer (this year), working at a local lenards store.

havent spoken to cory in years, i know he was redoing year 12 last year and was managing hungry jacks in whyalla.

cool - so how many years u got left at uni?

Cory - the elusive corzafa! U know i always imagined him as a figure like Wilson from home improvement, never actually seeing him! I can just imagine cory managing hungry jacks, a shadowy figure behind stainless steel kitchen fixtures, never actually being seen! lol!

But wait a second didn't we actually come to the conclusion or part there of that u and cory are the same person Chris? is this u working at hungry jacks....?????

i bloody hope we are not the same person :p

i have 3 years and one subject left of uni... provided i dont stuff anything up or change my degree (which i did last year, and now i have uni in january :()

me too. come on Deb!

I have a year left of my uni degree plus another year for honours. then hopefully travelling.....but right now i am still at the ranch every weekend and now working for Sportsgirl!

i saw cory yesterday, we were at the german beer drinking festival the shutzenfest. Unfortunately i didnt chat to him for long as my beer stein was empty and i needed a new one. I never saw him again.

meh hehe haha lol muahahha

the infamous cory returns, i too live in adelaide now. My housemate is the spawn of satan and I am in the midst of finding my own apartment. i have inspections tomorrow in the city after my auditions for big brother. can't wait.

as for an education i am doing business/law. because i only got a TER of 70. I am doing 6 months of TAFE and bridging my way into uni. scaling of subjects blows. Never do PAS subjects.

As for managing at hungry jack's i have now moved and now manage at a Mcdonalds store. how sad i am. oh well it pays my rent.

My email doesnt work becuase for the plain and simple fact i hardly use the net now that i dont live at home.

Until next blue moon, this is me signing off.

gday cory, if you read this before ive tracked you down send me a msg on 0418896968.... we have beer to drink.

CORY! CORY! CORY!

So so glad you posted. That's great that you've moved and have a job and stuff. Good for you mate.

Come back and visit occasionally and let us know you're still alive.

:D

xxoox

I'm still here sometimes. Just got back from a holiday in New Zealand. It was so fun....went jet boating and on the Fly by Wire in Queenstown that I would love to do again if I had the money :) I'm still a bit tired though...barely had much sleep while I was there.....the days are so lond that its 10pm nearly before its dark.

Anyway...next week I start tafe to bridge into uni. And I'm still keeping up with the latest stargate....can't wait till Threads. Looks like a shippy one finally :rolly2:

Cool Jackers, that sounds awesome. :D

What are you studying at Tafe?

YAY Jackers! My shipper buddy! HOW U DOIN!

NZ rocks. Did u climb the glacier at Franz Josef.... white water raft in queenstown....? Bungy? I am so going back there again one day too!

I hear u about threads cannot wait.... cannot wait ....cannot wait lets hope we get a positive ending rather than a case of one step forward and two steps back

I'm still at uni trying to get through my degree without adding any more years to the end of it (already got an extra year). Not that staying at uni is a bad thing, it's been the best time of my life.

Now I'm on hols being just a typical uni bum; i.e. sleeping in, watching tv and anything unproductive. I can't think of anything better to do. :D

I cant wait to go back to Uni. Im soooo ******* bored at the moment.

ironically, i just got home from uni and it was SOO ******* BORING.... im starting to hate the lecturer

you doing any cool subjects this year shelby?

same about the uni thing i am so bored

Actually...you guys might find this interesting...at my uni its compulsory to do 12 units of general education over the time of your degree, its meant to broaden your mind and skills and all that ****. so, anyway, i have left all mine and now i have to scramble to get them done. So this semester i am doing 2 cextra courses. One is an entirely internet based course called Brave new world, and it studies science fiction and science fact through television and movie mediums and how science fiction inspires us to make it science fact or something (so i am hoping stargate is in there somewhere) and the other one is 'Are we alone' and its a series of debates about whether life like ours does or does not exist elsewhere in the universe.

That dosnt sound too bad Shaz. Gotta be more fun then some other units. :)

Not doing any really intersting units this semester Marty. All of them are Eco though, which is definetly better than doing Business units.

How about you?

nope they all sounds boring, they range from 'differential equations and fourier series', to 'thermo-fluids', to 'numerical analysis and statistics and probablilities'... the list goes on.

cant wait till 3rd year where i take on 'space vehicle design' :cool:

Back