3.23: Countdown

Dave

Non Bio
Staff member
According to TrekToday.com this, the penultimate Season 3 episode, involves the Spheres in some way and scenes have been shot featuring Sphere-Builders. Josette DiCarlo guest-stars as a Sphere-Builder Woman, Mary Mara as a Sphere-Builder Presage, and Ruth Williamson as Sphere-Builder Primary.

There is a UPN trailer on startrek.com under this episode, on which the narrator says "some will not return"; now this might be also to do with "Zero Hour" and it could also be mroe of a lure than fact but...

Who do you think they'd kill off? Now i wouldn't support the move but i could see Major Hayes going down in a blaze o glory for one.

What do you think??

thanks

Nick, :cool:

Originally posted by Nick 0208 Ldn
There is a UPN trailer on startrek.com under this episode, on which the narrator says "some will not return"...
Who do you think they'd kill off? Now i wouldn't support the move but i could see Major Hayes going down in a blaze o glory for one.

What do you think??

Even though the small amount of screen time that Mayweather and Hoshi get would never be missed, I really can't see them killing off major characters. Plus, it would now be common knowledge via the Internet if they were leaving. They have already killed off 1/3 of the Enterprise crew this season, so killing off a few more 'redshirts' wouldn't really warrant such a headline. I think you must be right, I would expect the MACOS to get the chop. If they Xindii weapon is destroyed/dismantled then they are surplus to requirements next season.

Originally posted by Nick 0208 Ldn
Now i wouldn't support the move but i could see Major Hayes going down in a blaze o glory for one.

You were spot on the ball!

Hoshi had some nanotech stuff injected into her celebral cortex, but Phlox is good with the complicated stuff, it's the gunshots to the chest he has trouble with.

Trip got a sense of humour. He says to T'Pot, if you ever want to talk "I'll be all ears."

Not a lot else happened, there were times when you could tell they were just filling in the time, treading water. Next week is going to show the climax and solution to the problem.

The Reptiles are now on there own, both the Aquatics and Insectoids have sided with the other species. But they already have the three codes they need after they broke down Hoshi.

Are the Arboreals and Sloths names for the same species? What is the other one called then, I forget!

The engineers are still repairing that same stretch of corridor. They must work for Network Rail.

Not as good as last week, but sets everything up ready for next week.

To be honest I thought this one slightly better than last week's, which left me a bit numb.

Remembering that Capt Leap was shot in a simillar situation to Major Hayes, halfway through transporting. How did Hayes actually get hit?

Also get this horrible feeling that when Hoshi wakes up we will find she has sabotaged the weapon. They won't do that will they?

That would be a great way to end it (sarcasm (sp?)).

Lets hope instead they use good writing skills
to end the season (not sarcasm)

:D