3.12: Conspiracy Theory

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkCity545

The Truth Is Out There
While Brennan and Shalimar investigate a mysterious plane crash, Lexa contemplates her future with the Mutant X team.

X-Files, Mutant style.

This one was great! I liked the ending were Brennan told the reporter the truth, with a twist.

I have noticed a change in Brennan since the death of Lexa's brother. He is more ready to fix and tell the truth about everything and that could be dangerous.

I agree DarkCity! It was great, and hilarious when one is an X-Files fan. It definitely was a great story, and the thing between Brennan and Eddie was very good, it was interesting to see how Brennan consider himself personally responsible for what happen to Eddie after getting him in action whe he lost everything. That is what makes his story at the end so special before Eddie die. He lies to give Eddie some kind of fullfillment to his life. It was very touching. Also love when Jesse examine the bodies and his interaction with Eddie. It was really fun.

All the thing with Lexa was also interesting. I really enjoy the interaction between her and Jesse. And how she tells him at the end to don't give her room yet.:lol:

Krystal :circle:

Status
Not open for further replies.