The new Gitwyiaville Group

Aardie

Mistress of Gitwyia
*hoping like hell that this is the right place to put it, Aardie forgets that her audience is still watching her type*

AH! Hello fellow Ascifi-ers! This is your favourite little eccentric buddy Aardie here looking for people to join up in the group Gitwyia Command!

The spirit of fun and eccentricity of Stargate SG-1 has gone unnoticed for some time now. Sure there's ship and slash and all of those delightful little Jonas vs Daniel debates ("girl slapping" as we refer to it) but where is the fun? Where is the eccentricity? Where is the Gitwyia?

It is here.

We're radical. We're crazy. We eat Tacos from time to time. We have Minions. We're wacky and zany and try to take Don S Davis seriously! And it's all in the name of the fun and games that are Stargate SG-1. What else do you want?

For those who are interested in joining something generally eccentric and having a good time? It won't be a walk in the park - you may haveta contribute eccentric random thoughts to the group or even post now and again (lurkers will not be tolerated too well....) Log onto:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/gitwyiacommand

From
Aardie
Mistress of Gitwyia

aardie, you still checking for pending members? :rolly2:

Darl, here's what has happened. Yahoo deactivated my account. So now I have the fun fun of not having access to the group or even being able to sub in members. I can't remedy it unless I start over, and people are saying that they don't want it as a Yahoogroup so I am listening to the majority on this one! ;)

It is now an LJ community if you are interested. Give me an email, OK?

From
Aardie