Relationships/kindness - what's your favorite episode?

Nyssa

42. What's the question?
Hi SG-1 fans!
I need your assistance :) I am introducing a friend to the series and she is open to watching a few episodes. She is not into sci-fi, but so far she likes the witty humor and team/alien relationships.

So, help me out, please.
Obviously you can include Sam/Jack shippy episodes. :D

However, I am also looing for about kindness and warmhearted eps, for example Sam, in Emancipation, when in the first few moments she feels horrible that she may have offended the locals, and she wants to make amends.

Thanks!!!

Well, basically, for caring'n'sharing team episodes, pretty much anything from series 1 - 3. For Sam/Jack 'ship. Season 4 onwards. Can't offhand think of any episodes that combine both.

Best wishes,
Hatshepsut :wave:
--

I'm thinking about "Beneath the surface". There was a warm (literal) relationship between Jack and Sam.

One of my favs is Crystal Skull.
I like seeing the albeit strained relationship between Daniel and his Grandpa. Also, the fact that General Hammond was so concerned because "his friend was missing." Finally, I enjoyed when Jack and Dan would say things at the same time - showing that they are more alike than their characters at first might appear. :)
Nys

hmm,

Well for caring i'd have to say the first episode with Kassandra in it [can't remember the name right now] especially the bit where Sam decides to go back and wait it out with her.

On relationships i would also agree that "Beneath the Surface" is a good one but as they say "membership of Sg-1 is thicker than a memory stamp".

I'll do some thinking for others.

Nick,

I think "Solitudes" was the key to starting any friendship between Sam and Jack. Which was the key for T?