Theme Music

Drew. M

call me **Drew or Andy**
Can anyone give me a link to a site so that I can download a free version of the Intro theme music.

Thanks if anyone can help:rolly2:

I think it's a great bit of music, the theme tune. I'm always singing along when it comes on.

Originally posted by Superman_16
yeh same here, i think its a great song. id like 2 know who its by, anybody know?

The theme for Enterprise is titled "Faith of the Heart", performed by Russell Watson and written by Diane Warren.

Yeah he sang it for the commonwealth games it was the first time I'd heard it.

Well, it was recorded by Rod Stewart first, quite some time ago when Russell Watson was still in diapers (to borrow a quote from James Kirk.)

What do you think of the new (Series 3 onwards) version with the faster pace and drum machine?

Personally, I prefer the first version. ;)

This music started the downfall of the series....Twas doomed from the first note!!!

I disagree, I don't really think the theme music makes much difference to any series' quality or popularity. It does make it more memorable in later years. I can remember the theme music to old TV series when I've forgotten the plots.

I agree that they used a song rather than a instrumental piece, to try to make the series appear new and different. That was also why it was called 'Enterprise' rather than 'Star Trek: Enterprise'. Unfortunately, it takes more than that actually make something new and different, but let's not go off topic :eek: