X-Men: The Last Stand (2006)

Re: X-Men 3

No Gambit??? No Longshot??? No Captain Britain???

Figured that Phoenix might make a starring role - and maybe Juggernaut!!! But unless they intend to make him look like Hulk, it might not work!!!

Yea I'm definitely hoping for Gambit .... but having an August film start and a July release sounds pretty ambitious to me.

gambit is extremely charming. and unique. can't think of anyone off the top of my head.

Gambit and Rogue in the same script ? It's official : X-men movies have jumped the shark.
:(

Found this site for Scott Madej. Don't know much about him or if he will be a good Gambit. At least there is a picture of him.

It means that it has gone from good to bad. Lost it. As in, Happy Days lost it when the Fonze tried to jump a shark on his bike... There's a website devoted to it, listing many many different shows.

This film is gonna rock! However bad it actually is, it'll take a lot of effort not to enjoy it;)

As long as there's Hugh Jackman and James Masden, I'll enjoy it. ;)

I'm looking forward to seeing Gambit. He's always been my favourite X-Man. I'm not sure that this Scott Madej guy will do him justice though. He's not nearly cute enough to be my Gambit ;) However, checking out the guy's site, it seems that rumours about him being cast may well be exactly that... rumours.
Kelsey Grammar would be excellent as Beast, if that is true. Or, at least, his voice would be excellent as Beast. I can't see him physically fitting the role though. Even if they padded him out hugely he still wouldn't look butch enough :)

I read Gambit will have a very small role in the film and not a main character.

who is Kitty Pryde?

They need to put in Mr Sinister and Apocolypse.

Kitty Pride aka Ariel aka Sprite aka Shadowcat is a mutant from Chicago able to go through solid and liquid matter and to walk on the air. In the comics, she joined the X-men when she was 13 during the Dark phoenix saga. Currently starring in Astonishing X-men comics, written by Joss Whedon.