What's your favourite race and why?

thor4713

Stargate rules forever
My favourite race is the asguard because the stories innvolving them are interesting. What is u r favourite race

My favs are the Asgard also as they're just soo col and have great technology and ships and they're really cute :D

ha ha lol :lol:

My favourite race is the Nox, because they're peace-loving and non-judgemental. They're highly advanced but not use their powers against others.

Love the final exchange between Sam and Lya in 'Pretence':

Sam: I thought the Nox were pacifists?

Lya: I only hid the weapon. I did not fire it.

Sam: Ah. Pretty fine line you didn't cross.

:lol:

Best wishes,
Hatshepsut (once a hippy, always a hippy :D ) :wave:
--

Well, you can't help but admire the single-mindedness and ruthlessness of the Goa'uld for their own domination and self-progression.

Yeah the Asguard are the best for me too...you gotta love Thor! :cool:

My favorite race are the Tok'ra. They have cool technology, like those crystals that make tunnel. They kick Goa'uld but, plus it would be cool to talk to yourself and not be crazy. LOL. :rolly2:

My favourite race is The Tok'ra (Aldwyn, Mal'ek, Selmak)
Because they are brave and ... I don't know, they are just sympathic :)

Mysterious1 : I talk to myself, I'm not Tok'ra (nor goa'uld) and I am NOT crazy :)

I like the asguard too! Especially when they won't hlep and Jack gets all snippy with them. very funny stuff!

My fav race would have to be the Asguard for one as they are just so cool. Though I would also like to add the Spirits as it would be so cool to be able to change shapes like that. :)

Liz :lifeup:

The Asguard and the Nox. They are seemingly weak beings, yet both are very powerful. They are peaceful and fair. Plus, they're friends of Earth. :)

For me is the Tok'ra, I always have find their concept interesting. And well, they're a great rebel faction. :lol:

Krystal :p

I like that "Ascended" race. Which Oma Desala, Orlin were (and what Daniel became).
They can do some pretty cool things.