Bray'tac dead?

Status
Not open for further replies.

thor4713

Stargate rules forever
I am shocked to find outn that Bray'tac, a muched loved Jaffar warrior, shall die in season seven! In season 5's episode Threshold, he notes that his symbiot shall mature, it is going to be his last one as he also mentions getting a new on will only make it worse. Can anything save the Jaffar master.:dead:

No I don't think Bray'tac should die but we should keep all spoilers out of these posts or move this to the season 7 thread.

Surely, Bra'tac's symbiote is no longer an issue, bearing in mind that

(Season 6 spoiler)

in 'Changeling', the Tok'ra came up with a version of tretonin that was suitable for Jaffa, so that they are no longer dependant on their symbiotes for their immune system.

Best wishes,
Hatshepsut :wave:

But, bearing in mind the (bit in the spoiler space above) there is still the matter of simple age....

Bra'tac is after all 137 years old - and with any method of providing health, its only delaying the inevitable!

Oh quite - just pointing out that he could well continue for several years yet.

However, bearing in mind the scriptwriters' gleefully homicidal tendencies to kill off interesting (and often well-loved) characters just for the joy of the shock value:

Spoiler for 7 victims
Sha're
Martouf
Robert Rothman
Nareem
Lt. Eliot
Daniel!!! :mad:
Janet Fraiser - WHY?! For cryin' out loud?! :eek:

then no one's safe, including Bra'tac. :(

You might be interested in this site:

http://savejanetfraise.livejournal.com/

Best wishes,
Hacked-off Hatshepsut :rolleyes:
--

Oh no!!! Your #7 is a shock to me... must be in s7! :(

Yeah! In
'Heroes' - episode 14 or 15, I think.

Unbelievable, isn't it?! Have they learnt nothing from the 'Meridian' débâcle? :mad:

Best wishes,
--

Even from "Divide and Conquer".... the "did he or didn't he" (until "Summit"/"Last Stand" anyway... )

i didint know some of thoose people were gonna die, this is an outrage:mad: :rolly2:

Originally posted by Lonewolf89
He's much too good of a character to be killed off!

So is Janet...! :mad:

Best wishes,
--

---- Sorry for editing your post, Hatshepsut. I was unsure if it needed a spoiler space and I put one in just to be on the safe side. ;)

*ducks veeeery quickly* :D

I vote no, I enjoy Bra'tac character. He's like the Hammond of the aliens. :D So for me he should continue for many seasons.

Didn't know about Janet. She definitely is a great character and as Bra'tac should continue for many seasons too. That is so bad.

Krystal :rain:

Hi!

I'm not sure if I should move this thread to the S7 section since the original idea was merely to discuss if there is a possibility for Bra'tac to be killed off....following his comment in S5's Threshold.

If it won't get too specific I'm gonna leave it here for the moment - But please remember Spoiler Space! ;)

Summer

Just checking if it's still the same code :D :D

What about the other rumour re: death of a character? Should it happen? (If ya don't know, I don't want to give it away)
:(

I can guess what you're taking about, Athena, but if you want to discuss that issue please go to the Season Seven section.

It's just impossible to talk about that here in SG General Discussion without giving away too many spoilers - or rather impossible to post *without* using spoilers all the time.

Now that season 8 is a go, they should go back to the movie idea and make a Stargate SG-1 film as a huge finale, in which a few major charecters (including Bra'Tac) will make the ultimate sacrifice for the greater good.

Originally posted by beckmen
Now that season 8 is a go, they should go back to the movie idea and make a Stargate SG-1 film as a huge finale, in which a few major charecters (including Bra'Tac) will make the ultimate sacrifice for the greater good.

the movie has got to be going ahead (or at least thought of) as the location scout has already contacted the City of Surrey (my work for only 2 more weeks before unemployment, yikes!) to have permision to film here (Surrey that is) probably at Stokes Pite where they film Chu'lac, most sandy world, & musch big blow-up scenes.;)

Status
Not open for further replies.