Question, please..

MsGudBod

Cherokee Pride
Does or has anyone here on Ascifi.com been to Keith's official site and are you a member of his chat board?

Yep I am a member there and post occassionally ...was there something specific you wanted to know?

Cheers
Stripe

No, nothing specific. Just curious. I don't find the chat boards as friendly or concise as I find them on Ascifi.com, but it could be my infrequence there that is the cause. I don't know.

One question off the top of my head, however, is it really Keith who posts under his name? or a want to be?

Hey, how do you like Keith without his dreds?
I could have wept for them. They seemed an integeral part of him. Although, hair does not make the man. (so to speak);)

No, nothing specific. Just curious. I don't find the chat boards as friendly or concise as I find them on Ascifi.com, but it could be my infrequence there that is the cause. I don't know.

One question off the top of my head, however, is it really Keith who posts under his name? or a want to be?

Hey, how do you like Keith without his dreds?
I could have wept for them. They seemed an integeral part of him. Although, hair does not make the man. (so to speak)

Well yes it does depend on how well you fit in with the community although I post infrequently there I know a lot of the long timers.
I was there when the board/site first opened...but most any forum is like that it just takes time to get to know people.

It is Keith himself that posts under his name...he doesnt post often but when time permits and a post moves him he will repsond.

As for his dreads...I know why he cut them and I am sad he felt he needed to do it to satisfy Hollywood...to me, now he is just another non descript black actor.
While the dreads did nothing to enhance his acting talents it did make you take notice of him to begin with...a draw so to speak.

Cheers
Stripe