I'm New Here

Welcome Anna1.

I'm OB-Wan and I moderate the Buffy forums along with Markpud. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask.

You will find that everyone here is friendly, knowledgeable and helpful.

We enforce strict guidelines (in a gentle way) about spoilers and require everyone to be polite to each other. We are also a family-friendly site (which isn't always easy considering how adult Buffy can be) so we ask everyone to mind their language.

Besides that we are pretty free-wheeling. Feel free to jump right in and start discussing our favorite TV series.

Again, if you have any questions just ask, many moderators from different forums are Buffy fans so there are lots of people who can help with just about anything.

Welome, Anna1!!

Don't mind me - I'm the resident 'Ficus Plant' activist. No, not those weird trees that you put in the corner in your living room - nah - 'ficus plants' are those characters who don't quite get the screentime they should, or the storylines they should - they're the ones who get left out -- (this is a head's up - to the 'Ficus Plant' rant :D -- go away markpud ;)) ---

Anyway --- I'm one of those 'mods who's also a Buffy fan' that Ob mentioned -- I mod Highlander, The Pretender, Profiler, and Forever Knight; I'm also what we call a 'Super-Moderator' (can't fly yet, though) - which means I can do 'moderator-y' things all around the boards. So, if you see me around and need a hand - just give a yell. :)

We're all pretty friendly ('cept markpud - he bites :D - no, I'm kidding; he really doesn't bite - hard) -- and if you're a Buffy fan, you know how passionate we are! So - jump into the deep end!!

Have fun! :)